2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
"Still no sex? Any sex yet? Sex?"

Let's put it this way: The day this game has actual penetration, this thread will FUCKING BLOW UP. Until then, no, there's no sex. Move on.
Sorry... But there won't be any vaginal sex in this game

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Bruhhh! Still updating huh? :love:

Dude has 467 patrons and makes at least 2 grands a month. :cool: You contributors perhaps once in a while should check your patreon accounts to see if you donate to unpromising games or something. Probably this guy's only chance was creating a VN in early 2019, when visual novels were pretty rare and donaters were more eager. The sector was not saturated yet. Look now. Much more talented and hardworker devalopers struggling to make 1 out 4 of this guy's profit.

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaMaster

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Yeah I cancelled my download lol games just a waste of time, these models have already been use in betters games at this point. Why play this when I can play Room girl lol.
Has been discussed here before, but even then nobody could say which games these models were in.

So I'm very curious if you can do that or if you make this up on the spot.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

Dude has 467 patrons and makes at least 2 grand a month. :cool: You contributors perhaps once in a while should check your patreon accounts to see if you donate to unpromising games or something. Probably this guy's only chance was creating a VN in early 2019, when visual novels were pretty rare and donaters were more eager. The sector was not saturated yet. Look now. Much more talented and hardworker devalopers struggling to make 1 out 4 of this guy's profit.
Maybe they enjoy blueball simulator games :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bradloserkid

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

Dude has 467 patrons and makes at least 2 grand a month. :cool: You contributors perhaps once in a while should check your patreon accounts to see if you donate to unpromising games or something. Probably this guy's only chance was creating a VN in early 2019, when visual novels were pretty rare and donaters were more eager. The sector was not saturated yet. Look now. Much more talented and hardworker devalopers struggling to make 1 out 4 of this guy's profit.
I said it once i"ll say it again : if people are stupid and dont know how to manage their money they deserve to be taken advantage off,to bad in the process some ''devs'' make a nice living for doing little to nothing and like you said others who are more talented and have a way better work ethic dont get nearly enough support but thats life i guess.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can we change the name of this game to "Blue Summer" ?
Because that's the color of my nuts after almost 4 years with no sex in sight. Rubbing, teasing, fondling, undressing, licking, smelling, peeking, but no sex/anal/penetration/duckslaying!
I just ooozed in my panties, just now.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes