2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

hanzzzzz

Jun 29, 2019
Guys dont worry 4days ago...

"Sorry guys, but I need to take a break for now a little. I will try to make bigger update than before for the next month. Also don't forget to unsub your pledge if you want only months with updates. And thank you for your support guys. Take care and peace."

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I am happy about every update! Not because I play the game, to be honest I haven't tested the game for several updates. No, I'm happy because every time I read the comments on the game, I'm having fun. It's just amusing!
That's the real game!

Reactions: TheFurs and kz7419

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I am happy about every update! Not because I play the game, to be honest I haven't tested the game for several updates. No, I'm happy because every time I read the comments on the game, I'm having fun. It's just amusing!
That's the real game!
I'm not really happy, why? Because I was looking forward to continuing his daugher and his sister. And then he started to one girl after the other. For many updates now. It got a little bit boring...

Reactions: L3z1l3 and Padav22

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
lol, the joke continues. To all paying supporters of this game. Do you like it with or without lube... Getting bent over can be rough without lube. Rosie is going to die a virgin.

I have never done this before but for this game I can tell you the changelog for the next few updates even before the developer has made them:

next update: no rosie vaginal content
update after that: no rosie vaginal content
update after that: no rosie vaginal content
....... Rosie dies RIP

Last edited:

kagey-bee

Mar 25, 2018
I`m not playing this until it has at least 50+ new images compared to the previous update.
So... Till 2025, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: gale
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes