2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
And Rosie?
Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
May: kissing and BJ (level 1)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, vaginal sex and trio (MMF)

Reactions: hentai charley

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
after over 4 years of development, is there any fucking yet?
Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
May: kissing and BJ (level 1)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, vaginal sex and trio (MMF)

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
i dont get it
is the goal to collect points for taking a piss and wash hands?
i forgot points for watching tv and take a dinner...alone..
what fucking person takes a breakfast alone every day and eat the same shitty soupe LOL?

showers how long do they last?
i mean its daytime when you click take a shower then when he is finished its dark outside.
i wild guess is that the showers takes about 3 hours.

whats the deal here
explain
it seems like an big lame click fest around the house just to show off the quality of the renderers.

have the Developer seen the movie Greyhound day?
same shit repeating every day :)
the girl reads the same fantasy book on the couch exactly the same time every day.
she is also repeating the same questions.

change the game topic to Greyhound Summer :D
I think You mean Groundhog day with Bill Murray , but Greyhound day sounds interesting like we would all be chasing butt like in this game lol

• Haha
Reactions: RVNSN

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Hey whats going on here, played last the 4.6 Version. Now downloaded the 5.3 loaded my last Save and every second screen I get a Fail load Screen Message!
Is their a Bug Fix for this?

Reedit: Fixed it myself ;)

Last edited:

Puryfire

Jul 20, 2018
Can anybody help me pls?
I have 5.3 but I don't know how to trigger the new May Event...! I tried really everything to every time. -.-"

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Can anybody help me pls?
I have 5.3 but I don't know how to trigger the new May Event...! I tried really everything to every time. -.-"
Try to talk with Rosie in her room during the day and "Things for May -$700"
Next day you get the package and afternoon go to May's room

Last edited:

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Some kind of Walkthrough or mod for the new version would be good you know but i do get it why there is not one..

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
I hate to do this but you fucked up game design horribly. Downloaded the android port looked at options was disappointed that the options for going back and skip were removed. Started the game and the box the asks my my name and relation ship status was so low it was covered by my keyboard so i cant even tell what i was asked or what i even wrote down. And past that i noticed there was no option to go to the main menu to start again so i could maybe get the relationship stuff right this time.

How the fuck do you ruin a perfectly usable UI for this needless custom made shit

Edit: o been following the game for months and when i finally got around to downloading i was disappointed abd then annoyed cause of the custom UI preventing me from being able to enjoy the game, it is unfortunate but oh well

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes