2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
my current save thanks in advance for taking a look :D
I think you should go home first. Stay home and then an evening event with Rosie and Lucy begins. Stay home the next day, at a moment ask Lucy if you come to her room later. In the afternoon, go to room Rosie. Then room Lucy.

Played for a while after that but can't really figure out what the next step is. I think Mika should visit your house sometime. Has she already done that?

ShadoXII

Dec 18, 2021
I think you should go home first. Stay home and then an evening event with Rosie and Lucy begins. Stay home the next day, at a moment ask Lucy if you come to her room later. In the afternoon, go to room Rosie. Then room Lucy.

Played for a while after that but can't really figure out what the next step is. I think Mika should visit your house sometime. Has she already done that?
yeah i kissed her too at the park etc just that when i went back to the library to clear things up the walkthrough says chat with her i did then she asks me to drop by during the evening which i did then there was no option for anything but back

ShadoXII

Dec 18, 2021

also i tried what you suggested still nothing since she already visited my house and played with rosie went home nothing happened in the evening lucy event alr done shes level 4

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
If you think that contributing to the patreon at this point is helping to make the situation better, you're a hopeful dreamer. Giving him money at this point is just encouraging his conman behavior.
Not saying that, and if you thought I was, you likely need to up the dosage, friend. I said - pretty clearly, I thought - that if you are a Patreon, you get to complain. If you aren't, then you can warn people off, citing Caizer's blatantly milking behavior. Continuing to whinge and rage about it after that is simply wasted air. Speak your piece, post your review of the game, and stfu.
I challenge you to point out where I said to reward his deceitful behavior. Go on, sport - I'll wait.

Lesterjet

Apr 24, 2022
Is the Mac Version fixed or do we still get errors at every screen? hopping it will be fixed soon so I can try it without the headache of ignoring error every click.
Thanks

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
also i tried what you suggested still nothing since she already visited my house and played with rosie went home nothing happened in the evening lucy event alr done shes level 4
I don't have much time to take a good look at it, but I still wanted to know how you go to level 2 with Mika, so I just loaded an old save of mine.

Is no more than that she asks in the library if you come by in the evening and then you have a conversation with her. But for some reason you don't get it in your save. You can try loading a previous save if you have one or don't use a mod if you do.

Unfortunately I don't know what else it could be.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
after over 4 years of development, is there any fucking yet?
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, vaginal sex and trio (MMF)

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

Reactions: BVonkX

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Hi there,
since v0.5.2, I can't launch the game, I got this error every time :
Capture d’écran 2023-06-14 à 10.43.41.png
Capture d’écran 2023-06-14 à 10.43.53.png
Does it ring a bell?
I'm launching PC version with last Renpy app edition (renpy-8.1.0-sdk) on a Mac.
Maybe I can correct the problem with Renpy changing a line in the code?
Mac version is not updated so this is my only choice.
Tx

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Hi there,
since v0.5.2, I can't launch the game, I got this error every time :
View attachment 2696340
View attachment 2696341
Does it ring a bell?
I'm launching PC version with last Renpy app edition (renpy-8.1.0-sdk) on a Mac.
Maybe I can correct the problem with Renpy changing a line in the code?
Mac version is not updated so this is my only choice.
Tx
You don't need SDK! There's no need to download runtimes, drivers, codecs, or anything like that.

Try to uninstall sdk and play

Reactions: BVonkX

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Rosie is clearly waiting for Daddy dearest to get his stones together and take her f***ing cherry already. Patient little minx gives him all the clues and he just isn't getting it. By the time he finally gives her what she wants she'll be an old maid. Maybe Caizer is waiting for all the original fans of the game to get old and die so he can write his magic for the next gen fans. He'll give Rosie a pecker or something and she'll bang him instead.

Reactions: hentai charley
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes