2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

zundmaister

Sep 22, 2017
Delete the game and find others to play,this site has 1000 games better then this one! Just my 2 cents ;)
you're right but that's not what I asked for, it's true that there are 1000 other games here but this is the only one that doesn't work for me and I wanted to understand why.that's all.

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
It seems like every Dev does this. Start with main characters, progress to teasing(possibly 2nd or 3rd base), introduce side characters, focus on side characters because as soon as the main characters are done subs will drop, milk the project for as long as possible before deciding on abandoning or finishing the game.

Jun 10, 2022
Kids nowadays!
They complain when they get something for free and almost expect to get paid to wait.
Do something else while waiting ffs. There are tons of smut to enjoy at F95. no charge but effort!
i like what this game's potential has to offer but you gotta admit the updates are a bit lazy and lackadaisical as far as other adult games on here go

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Kids nowadays!
They complain when they get something for free and almost expect to get paid to wait.
Do something else while waiting ffs. There are tons of smut to enjoy at F95. no charge but effort!
Ahhh, yes - I guess you are one of those people who lack empathy. Let me explain it to you.
Some people [such as myself] were former Patreons who excitedy paid to support the game, and grew disenchanted when the dev set a release schedule that made the movement of the continents seem almost rushed. A release schedule, I might add, that the dev chose not to explain or apologize for. AT ALL. I suspended my Patreon donations to Caizer after waiting 6 months for any substantial development of the game. I won't be back until the dev releases an update that is on par with virtually every other game out there; at least every 2-4 months.
There are going to be people who haven't paid for any of the games they play [and offer unasked for critique], that's true of any game. There are devs here who release slightly different versions of their games. There is a basic release - usually seen here and other places that is meant to attract players/patreons to invest in the game. Then there is a Patreon-only release, which often contains extra scenes, dialog and plot development, which is almost always released much earlier than the free version and pretty much never gets released for free. This appears to be a standard practice.
What is not a standard practice is someone like Caizer, who - in the beginning and for several months afterwards - promised a pretty ordinary release schedule before growing silent and releasing the barest minimum content.
A developer who has a change of circumstances [limitations coming about due to family, medical or work situations] doesn't necessarily need to go into detail about what changed, but they do need to explain that circumstances have in fact changed.
And we can clearly see from the release of mini-game within HS that the dev does in fact have the time to devote to a significant release...if he wanted to. It is crystal clear that Caizer is releasing the barest minimum of content so as to keep the Patreon/Subscribestar money flowing
Additionally, if the developer isn't a con man, they either limit or do away with Patreon donations until they can match that payment with performance. Anything less than that feels fraudulent and opportunistic.
I am sure that a LOT of other players feel this way; they do play other games, but keep coming back here because they have hope that their hope, interest and generosity is someday rewarded with an update worthy of the definition. And - like anyone who has been conned, they get pissed about reminded of the fact that they are indeed getting conned. If I were Caizer, I'd be very worried that just about every other game has a release schedule and quality of content that champions over Caizer by an order of magnitude. People are growing disillusioned by Caizer's shameless opportunism. My grandpappy would call him a cad and a scoundrel. I just think he's one of those people who never, ever leave a tip.

Currently, this game's current saving grace is the quality of the art. But with the advances in AI, that isn't going to preserve Caizer's last remaining grip on his supporters. His development 'career' is living on borrowed time. I hope the developer realizes this. It won't just be his current game that we abandon, but - due to such a shitty track record - we will apply the current level of pessemism towards any future game he might be considering.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
i like what this game's potential has to offer but you gotta admit the updates are a bit lazy and lackadaisical as far as other adult games on here go
Agree to a degree. Updates lately have been small with just some liitle progress.
But, several other games have had 6-18 months of waiting for an update like LoML, Apartment 69and others.
I, like many with me, eagerly await releases or updates but meanwhile waiting I play something else 'cause I know that whining and complaining won't speed things up.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Ahhh, yes - I guess you are one of those people who lack empathy. Let me explain it to you.
Some people [such as myself] were former Patreons who excitedy paid to support the game, and grew disenchanted when the dev set a release schedule that made the movement of the continents seem almost rushed. A release schedule, I might add, that the dev chose not to explain or apologize for. AT ALL. I suspended my Patreon donations to Caizer after waiting 6 months for any substantial development of the game. I won't be back until the dev releases an update that is on par with virtually every other game out there; at least every 2-4 months.
There are going to be people who haven't paid for any of the games they play [and offer unasked for critique], that's true of any game. There are devs here who release slightly different versions of their games. There is a basic release - usually seen here and other places that is meant to attract players/patreons to invest in the game. Then there is a Patreon-only release, which often contains extra scenes, dialog and plot development, which is almost always released much earlier than the free version and pretty much never gets released for free. This appears to be a standard practice.
What is not a standard practice is someone like Caizer, who - in the beginning and for several months afterwards - promised a pretty ordinary release schedule before growing silent and releasing the barest minimum content.
A developer who has a change of circumstances [limitations coming about due to family, medical or work situations] doesn't necessarily need to go into detail about what changed, but they do need to explain that circumstances have in fact changed.
And we can clearly see from the release of mini-game within HS that the dev does in fact have the time to devote to a significant release...if he wanted to. It is crystal clear that Caizer is releasing the barest minimum of content so as to keep the Patreon/Subscribestar money flowing
Additionally, if the developer isn't a con man, they either limit or do away with Patreon donations until they can match that payment with performance. Anything less than that feels fraudulent and opportunistic.
I am sure that a LOT of other players feel this way; they do play other games, but keep coming back here because they have hope that their hope, interest and generosity is someday rewarded with an update worthy of the definition. And - like anyone who has been conned, they get pissed about reminded of the fact that they are indeed getting conned. If I were Caizer, I'd be very worried that just about every other game has a release schedule and quality of content that champions over Caizer by an order of magnitude. People are growing disillusioned by Caizer's shameless opportunism. He grandpappy would call him a cad and a scoundrel. I just think he's one of those people who never, ever leave a tip.

Currently, this game's current saving grace is the quality of the art. But with the advances in AI, that isn't going to preserve Caizer's last remaining grip on his supporters. His development 'career' is living on borrowed time. I hope the developer realizes this. It won't just be his current game that we abandon, but - due to such a shitty track record - we will apply the current level of pessemism towards any future game he might be considering.
I totally see your standpoint and can't disagree 'cept your assumption in your first sentence.

Edit: I have followed this game and "Sara" from day one and am as frustrated as the rest over the slow to non progress.
But you can't get them all at once, can you

Last edited:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I totally see your standpoint and can't disagree 'cept your asumption in your first sentence.
Okay. I made that assumption based upon your rather merciless assessment of people dissing the game. They have pretty valid points [though I agree with the idea that if you don't contribute to try and make a bad situation better, you don't get to complain when it doesn't get better. There's a quote from an American TV series, The Wire, where a character observes that ''some people would rather live in a world of shit than have someone see them working a shovel.'' I wholeheartedly agree with that quote].

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
What are longer odds:

1. World Peace
2. Rosie getting fucked

Place your bets...

My money is on world peace.
Been playing this for a while, noticed a change log that mentioned progress with May. Ignored the update.

twenty years later, new update. checked change log, more May.

50 years later my grandson check it for me... you guessed it still more May, but hey at least you get a kiss this time.

I'm sure my grandsons great-great grandson might witness progress with Rosie and maybe about 20 min of game play.

ShadoXII

Dec 18, 2021
What do i do for mika at level 1 shes 100% walkthrough says chat with her she says meet at her place later i go to her place theres no options to select anything

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
I know that whining and complaining won't speed things up.
Do you think silence works better in "speeding things up"? I would love to hear an example where complete lack of feedback has resulted in an improved product. "Oh, this thing has sucked major ass for years now and nothing has changed. Oh well, I guess I'll just come back later and maybe it has stopped sucking by then."

Meanwhile I'm endorsing uproar as the way to go.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
What do i do for mika at level 1 shes 100% walkthrough says chat with her she says meet at her place later i go to her place theres no options to select anything
Maybe you should do something with another girl first.

I'll take a look if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Griphen116

Dec 24, 2020
Okay. I made that assumption based upon your rather merciless assessment of people dissing the game. They have pretty valid points [though I agree with the idea that if you don't contribute to try and make a bad situation better, you don't get to complain when it doesn't get better. There's a quote from an American TV series, The Wire, where a character observes that ''some people would rather live in a world of shit than have someone see them working a shovel.'' I wholeheartedly agree with that quote].
If you think that contributing to the patreon at this point is helping to make the situation better, you're a hopeful dreamer. Giving him money at this point is just encouraging his conman behavior.

rogersmith

Jan 5, 2018
Score distribution for the first 30 reviews: [1:12, 2:4, 3:3, 4:5, 5:6].
Score distribution for the last 30 reviews: [1:18, 2:5, 3:1, 4:5, 5:1].

OK group (2-4) is around the same (40% -> 37%). But people who really liked the game dropped from 20% to 3%. And people who think it's utter shit raised from 40% to 60%. Average dropped from 2.63 to 1.87. Yeah, dataset is small but still it's something to think about.

Al in all looks like a great work. Happy Miking! (oh, there is May too)

Reactions: OdinValgallovih
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes