2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
u talk to rosie when shes in her room, order some things i think 700 gold/w/e and it arrives few days laters and u deliver it to may (in ur room) and u get a pek on the cheek and thats it? lol haha

Last edited:

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Every time I see this in latest updates, I chuckle at the "change log", giggle at comments, then move on and forget the whole damn thing for another month.
The last so called event for Rosie was in v0.4.6 wow..
Yup, and in 0.4.1 before that. Judging by the ridiculous way dev numbers the versions, 0.4.1 -> 0.5.3 seems to be 12 updates. With one update per month, that's... Oh, that's right, one (1) Rosie event in full year. What do you think comes first, people? A Rosie event or a brand new character nobody asked for?

Seriously though. Chuckle, giggle, move on. Highly recommend it. Most of us are on this forum looking for something to jack off to, some are looking for interesting gameplay, some might even be after a good story. This game has none of those things. What people are paying for is completely beyond me.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Every time I see this in latest updates, I chuckle at the "change log", giggle at comments, then move on and forget the whole damn thing for another month.

Yup, and in 0.4.1 before that. Judging by the ridiculous way dev numbers the versions, 0.4.1 -> 0.5.3 seems to be 12 updates. With one update per month, that's... Oh, that's right, one (1) Rosie event in full year. What do you think comes first, people? A Rosie event or a brand new character nobody asked for?

Seriously though. Chuckle, giggle, move on. Highly recommend it. Most of us are on this forum looking for something to jack off to, some are looking for interesting gameplay, some might even be after a good story. This game has none of those things. What people are paying for is completely beyond me.
Yep, same. Open change log, see nothing for Rosie, or even Lucy, close tab and move to next game. Haven't touched this game for past 4-5 updates IIRC.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HappySummer-0.5.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BVonkX

Hazchadim

Sep 20, 2019
The graphics are good but the gameplay is very grindy and obnoxious, the real problem here is: This game is slowly developed. Every time i check the version of this game i laugh a little, i just think about everything that happened since i first played it back in 2018 and how little the game changed.

dragon556677

May 2, 2018
It's amazing how in four years the developer has literally been milking the people for FOUR years without even making a proper game of that genre. And he still manages to get away with it. For 4 whole years the game doesn't know where to literally develop and what to do with everything in it, giving only minor updates that essentially mean nothing since with current ambitions and "new developed story's" it will take at least 8-12 years for the game to be "finished". I had beliefs two years ago that the game will not be finished. For some reason I have now a wild belief that he will stop making it at some point in the future. I am literally done. And I did not regret my review on it at all now. I thought maybe "I was wrong and anything changed?" but no. It even got worse when 2 years ago the whole story could be developed in 4-6 years but with it's current ambitions and pace it gets to 8-12 years now. At this point, it's already just pulling pieces of the story and parts of the game out of your fingers just to show activity. To keep milking people.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
It's amazing how in four years the developer has literally been milking the people for FOUR years without even making a proper game of that genre. And he still manages to get away with it. For 4 whole years the game doesn't know where to literally develop and what to do with everything in it, giving only minor updates that essentially mean nothing since with current ambitions and "new developed story's" it will take at least 8-12 years for the game to be "finished". I had beliefs two years ago that the game will not be finished. For some reason I have now a wild belief that he will stop making it at some point in the future. I am literally done. And I did not regret my review on it at all now. I thought maybe "I was wrong and anything changed?" but no. It even got worse when 2 years ago the whole story could be developed in 4-6 years but with it's current ambitions and pace it gets to 8-12 years now. At this point, it's already just pulling pieces of the story and parts of the game out of your fingers just to show activity. To keep milking people.
I'm perfectly happy getting this for free! I don't complain and whine about someone supporting the dev!

If and when someone decides to make a donation in support of a developer, it's their business.
It's not a contract or subscription, it's a giveaway in appreciation of something the giver likes.

dragon556677

May 2, 2018
I'm perfectly happy getting this for free! I don't complain and whine about someone supporting the dev!

If and when someone decides to make a donation in support of a developer, it's their business.
It's not a contract or subscription, it's a giveaway in appreciation of something the giver likes.
I get it. But that is the exactly same reason WHY people will have this type of games in this type of state and why this will happen again and again, more and more often, because there will always be those who justify such behavior of the dev, in which he does not clearly know where to develop the game and how to complete it, coming up with only new branches of stories that leads to another years of development. And just milks people who trust him, trying to support him. To see in past two years that basically nothing hasn't changed.
How do you think people will feel? Deceived or robbed of their trust? Maybe both?
Even "for free" this games could not be justified with this practice. And should not. I don't think I need to explain why, do I?

But at least it surpassed My Lovely Sara which dev just "throwed away" after 3 years of development. That maybe a good sign.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Happy Summer [v0.5.3] [Caizer Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

QUACKZILLAS

Nov 16, 2021
I must say that I was excited for a moment, but then, who fooling, myself, l think I'll check on this game when I'm on my death bed to make that I don't have any regrets.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes