2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Last I heard, the "sex" was limited to a handjob.
Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
May: kissing and BJ (level 1)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, vaginal sex and trio (MMF)

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
May: kissing and BJ (level 1)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, vaginal sex and trio (MMF)
That's one impressive progress report in a thread that began over 4 years ago. Still going to use the argument "some people like a slow burn game"? BS. This is beyond stupid. And you can't blame the dev. He's doing what any asshole with no self respect would do. Milking a cash cow by using some clueless idiots for everything he can. He found a revenue stream in a few naïve fools who will continue to funnel him cash every month and he placates with a dozen gratuitous renders and the continuation of a nothingburger storyline. He'll continue to do that and the LAST thing your going to see is that sex scene with Rosie. I'm telling you it isn't going to happen. I'll be anxiously awaiting the "I told you so" reply when that sex scene actually happens. I'll expect it sometime toward the end of the next decade, if I live that long.

ReoNa_MK

May 14, 2020
I love coming back after everyday to see the dumpster in the thread.
No idea why people still support this game....then again I aint gon tell people how to spend their money.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
so far another troll developer ,

sad was a good game for the first year , THEN ADD to side chars and usual delay delay

update for the fist , udate for the cat, update for sister of the developer , ipdate for the xxxx ,

BUT NO UPDATE FOR THE MAIN GIRL. after 5 updates

so hard to made 30 sex scenes with each girl ? yeah yeah puuuuuuf

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
So, no new content, then. How many subscribers does Caizer have ? How much is he pulling in ? I mean, this constant disappointment must be having a pretty corrosive effect on subscriptions. I was once one of the dev's subscribers, but when I [nicely] asked why there wasn't a lot of content, I was booted and my subscription returned. At least they did that.

Maybe he's on Patreon's radar because of the incest content. If so, they should probably mention that. This dev is a large bucket of disappointment.

Reactions: "Download"

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
This game becomes the example of a bad implementation. You start the game with a main LI (Rosie) and the last several updates don't even have an event with her

Reactions: Raboobie

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Although this has probably been asked many times before, I have to wonder what it is about this garbage game that it has the number of patrons it has. Considering there are so many other games that have more content and actually have a story, but less patrons. What is it about this one that these persons see or whatever that keeps them subscribing, Ok the graphics are good so what there is nothing else, It truly is a wonder.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Although this has probably been asked many times before, I have to wonder what it is about this garbage game that it has the number of patrons it has. Considering there are so many other games that have more content and actually have a story, but less patrons. What is it about this one that these persons see or whatever that keeps them subscribing, Ok the graphics are good so what there is nothing else, It truly is a wonder.
I think it has something to do with denial. Just like with other scams, people think if they admit it's a scam, they'll also have to admit they've been scammed. So as long as they stay in the scam, they can pretend it's a legitimate venture and instead of being idiots they can think they're actually quite smart and everyone else is an idiot. Sometimes acknowledging truth means giving up hope. These people don't want to give up their hope so they keep spending their money and lashing out at everyone who dares question it.

Reactions: Jack0h

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
This is why I prefer to support devs on Steam. One off payment for a product. You know the risks but you haven't had your bank account drained for months, or even years. You can just write off a bad choice. The very few times (count with the fingers of one hand) I have supported through Patreon it has been a dev with a strong track record of delivery.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes