2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
This dev is unbelievable. One short simple scene every now and again. I wonder how many years it will take to finish a more complex scene when the sister and the daughter join the fun MC has with another girly girl. Before then the revamped version of the game will be released and dev will be like:

Reactions: punalok
May 13, 2018
Can somebody rip the Rosie animations from the game and post them so we don't have to play a game whose 'updates' are things that take more steps and time to complete while playing the game than they would IRL?

Some developers never learn.

#MLSisthebetterproduct

Reactions: Lordfugi

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
WTF? Just one short event at the beach?
It is ridiculous what Caizer delivers and it is not surprising that he has only a few supporters on Patreon.
Hello, how to trigger the new content ?

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
It just happend, wander around the house a couple of days and May will appear.
Oh :(
Just after the scene where Rosie told the MC "May want to talk with you" i have nothing :(
I spend all my days to watch tv and eat food :(

• Haha
Reactions: Pumpinger

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, we can make fun about the dev (or get extremely furious and bash our keyboard in anger) but the guy is consistent on his rythm, keeps the same quality in the renders and in general terms he does what he wants to do. Doesn't make a lot of money, doesn't have a fan base, doesn't generate any hype, just adds slowly render after render and make the story advance at the rythm of a lazy snail. Probably is enjoying the slow process. And after all, is his game and his pace. Nothing to do about that, it is what it is and the only option is taking it or leaving.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Oh :(
Just after the scene where Rosie told the MC "May want to talk with you" i have nothing :(
I spend all my days to watch tv and eat food :(
Was what I did, and eventually May comes. Must be some specific day maybe, and I was closer than you (I don't remember if the game includes some weekday counter).

Reactions: UncleNanard

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Was what I did, and eventually May comes. Must be some specific day maybe, and I was closer than you (I don't remember if the game includes some weekday counter).
Do you remember wich room triggers the new event ?

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes