2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Public release 0.5.5
Stable work for Mac and Android versions are not guaranteed and not supported for any fixes. Only PC version are stable.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Overview:
This game is about a 37yo man, who lives in a big house with Rosie (daughter) and Lucy (sister). Rosie tries to write stories but this is just some lazy madeup stuff to fill the synopsis. Her mother left her 4 years ago and this is also some lazy background to make the synopsis bigger. Soon you will ignore your uneventful coma inducing household as much as possible. Also soon Lucy will come to your house, which is weird cause I already said you live with her. You can have literally 2 instances of fun with her before it becomes groundhog day :cautious:
There are also 50000 renders worth of other girls for you to discover at 1 render per year!

Planned Tags:
Game, Abandoned

Overview needs to be updated, this is the draft I made

QUACKZILLAS

Nov 16, 2021
I wish I had had your wisdom when I grinded and got stuck in this game.
This game isn't a sandbox, it's a "sandpit". Of course these comments are my personal opinion. Errr. Just seeing an update makes me want to put on a straightjacket. Allow me to conclude with this, it ain't "A whole lotta Rosey".

Reactions: JR_001

Reaper03

Jul 6, 2018
View attachment 256032

Overview:
This game is about a 37yo man, who lives in a big house with Rosie (daughter) and Lucy (sister). Rosie is a 19 yo beautiful blonde. She tries to write stories and maybe someday she will be able to write a book. Her mother left her 4 years ago and now you need to take care of her as never before. Also, soon Lucy will come to your house and you will have a lot of fun with her and with other characters in the city ;)
The high quality of the graphics, gameplay and story will not leave you indifferent.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-11
Release Date: 2023-09-10
Developer: Caizer Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.5
Language: English
Other Games:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough 0.3.0 - Walkthrough 0.3.0-0.5.0 - Fan Sign - Fan Sign 2 - Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 256027 View attachment 256028 View attachment 256029
View attachment 256032

Overview:
This game is about a 37yo man, who lives in a big house with Rosie (daughter) and Lucy (sister). Rosie is a 19 yo beautiful blonde. She tries to write stories and maybe someday she will be able to write a book. Her mother left her 4 years ago and now you need to take care of her as never before. Also, soon Lucy will come to your house and you will have a lot of fun with her and with other characters in the city ;)
The high quality of the graphics, gameplay and story will not leave you indifferent.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-11
Release Date: 2023-09-10
Developer: Caizer Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.5
Language: English
Other Games:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough 0.3.0 - Walkthrough 0.3.0-0.5.0 - Fan Sign - Fan Sign 2 - Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 256027 View attachment 256028 View attachment 256029
Please add new event for rosie

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes