2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Not really...
Rosie is just pretty much just slightly modified Rosylen:

While the girl from the 'Rebel Duet' game seems more like 'Kikyou' from the same Daz creator:

The guy actually made another 'Rosylen' like model, Cristina, which is some what a bit more 'realistic' Rosie, I'm actually using them both as an 'Rosie' in VAM:
Pretty sure Rosie's base model is used in Survival Guide too, and variations of her in Daddy Daughter Love

Mar 14, 2023
a one month break? I can see this dev abandoning this game soon. Too bad, it was a very slow start but a good one.
as the guy said below you this game is a bad joke at this point.. but with how this game started off only being about family and now there is like 6 girls its kinda sad.. i mean i only like rosie and may

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017

• Added 1 event for Mika and Rosie.
  • Animations 0-3 (?)

OK fellas. just how much of a nothing burger update are we betting this on being? we finally get some Rosie. are we guessing she gets 2 new frames or 3 whole new frames for this update?

herlam

Apr 3, 2021

• Added 1 event for Mika and Rosie.
  • Animations 0-3 (?)

OK fellas. just how much of a nothing burger update are we betting this on being? we finally get some Rosie. are we guessing she gets 2 new frames or 3 whole new frames for this update?
he skipped one month and said that he will come back with a bigger update... previous update 1 event...now...2 LOL just LOL

Reactions: Tatsuya2022
Mar 14, 2023
he skipped one month and said that he will come back with a bigger update... previous update 1 event...now...2 LOL just LOL
honestly you thinking this dude cares about the game is just funny, this game has been at rock bottom since update 0.9, he wont make updates big enough to recover the game so all he is doing is taking the money people are giving him and pumping out this dog shit level game.. i know everyone here isnt like me and into giantess but Esokz makes games and videos that are top level and he is doing all of that by himself and even tho he takes alot longer to make his stuff he knows what he could do, this game is nothing more this waiting to see Rosie ride her daddy with those massive boobs and May to help her out

Mar 14, 2023
You realize that you asking for a hero to drop the update after criticizing the game like you did a few days ago seems a bit weird...
yes i do realize that and even tho this games updates are small and sometimes not worth it that doesnt mean im not gonna play the update to see the hot girls of Roise and May

• Haha
Reactions: branware
Mar 14, 2023
nah, shitting up the dev is perfectly reasonable, as is asking for a hero. as much as we despise the fucker for giving crap updates we still see the potential in the game and want more.
now this man sees where im coming from.. i mean out of all the girls in game i only care for Rosie and May as Rosie was the start of the whole game and i guess May bec she looks alot like Rosie just a mute and red hair

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes