EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
newbanner03052022_result.jpg

Overview:
You are a loving husband who, after leaving the city, returns to the epicenter of an unknown virus.
The hero now is in search of his wife and tenant, who disappeared after the outbreak.
Will he be able to keep his good feelings for the world, stay alive, and, most importantly, protect his loved ones?
That is what you will find out by playing Survival Guide!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-24
Release Date: 2023-05-24
Developer: RazzyBerry - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 6.5 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Saves from [Day 1 Alpha] won't work in newer versions.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras:
SPANISH TRANSLATION*
Thank you SonsOLiberty for sharing!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0006.png day1 dream_a.png day3 apple_e.png day3 sleep_b.png private_houses_hannah_shoots_Camera.png countryside-house-hero-wakes-up-k-eva-e.png hero_and_hannah_talk_a.png kitchen-sara-looks-at-eva.png DAY1 eva_kitchen_talk_c_Camera.png day1 gas_station_boot_a.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Survival Guide [v0.01] [RazzyBerry] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 575 MB / 94 MB - SurvivalGuide-0.01-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 540 MB / 60 MB - SurvivalGuide-0.01-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

RazzyBerry

Cock Juicer
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Is there anything missing in the request? :unsure: It just takes a while to get it moved to the "Games" forum.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I'm a bit skeptical about the characters' proportions, too. The sandbox sections aren't too bad, but they don't seem necessary. Also, because this kind of thing drives me nuts, I first went through the script and added over 200 periods to the end of various lines. Please don't make me do that again next update.
Other than that, this could be a fun game, but I guess it's too early to tell. I'll keep my eyes on it.

RazzyBerry

Cock Juicer
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I'm a bit skeptical about the characters' proportions, too. The sandbox sections aren't too bad, but they don't seem necessary. Also, because this kind of thing drives me nuts, I first went through the script and added over 200 periods to the end of various lines. Please don't make me do that again next update.
Other than that, this could be a fun game, but I guess it's too early to tell. I'll keep my eyes on it.
Thanks for your feedback. I will get the periods sorted.
I'm planning to expand the sandbox section a bit and add more complex mini-games in further updates.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. I will get the periods sorted.
I'm planning to expand the sandbox section a bit and add more complex mini-games in further updates.
Maybe I should clarify. When I said the sandbox stuff isn't too bad, I meant I don't like sandboxes in general, but so far they're not too annoying. I would warn against making them too big a part of the game.
If I could present an example: I really like Being a DIK. It's an awesome game. But the big problem I have with it is that it has those massive sandbox sections where you often don't know where to go and what to do in which order. Even worse, the game encourages multiple playthroughs with different approaches, so you'll need to do those sandbox sections multiple times, as well.
My point is: Be careful with those sandboxes. At the very least, don't make us need a walkthrough to get through them.
Of course, this is just my opinion. You do you.

RazzyBerry

Cock Juicer
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Was interested in the game until I saw the sandbox and planed minigames. :sick:
Be careful with those sandboxes. At the very least, don't make us need a walkthrough to get through them.
Of course, this is just my opinion. You do you.
Damn, you had me for a second there, too bad i'm not a fan of sandbox and mini games.
View attachment 1518823

I am surprised that so many people dislike sandboxes and mini-games. I was trying to add more interactivity to the game and that is something that I appreciate in other games.
However, your feedback is really important and I want to satisfy the majority of you. That's why I created a poll that will decide the fate of these elements in the game.

Use the links below to vote

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I am surprised that so many people dislike sandboxes and mini-games. I was trying to add more interactivity to the game and that is something that I appreciate in other games.
However, your feedback is really important and I want to satisfy the majority of you. That's why I created a poll that will decide the fate of these elements in the game.

Use the links below to vote

Are you and the people you are replying to using the same definitions for the phrases: "sandbox computer game", "mini-game within a game", and especially "interactivity"? :unsure:

Make sure your and their definitions are the same, *AND* decide what those things are supposed to accomplish in your game. (y)

For example, in my experience mini-games in a Visual Novel only waste time and add absolutely nothing to the game or gameplay. They are usually tools that poor programmers or bad writers use to make the game just seem longer to the programmer or writer. :cautious:

e-d

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
The models of the girls are quite interesting. I like it. I really find the girls very attractive.

I have a small question.

Will there be wholesome content?
I mean, in the tags there is the corruption tag. I wanted to know if we will have the opportunity to build purely romantic relationships. Without corruption or any kind of coercion.

RazzyBerry

Cock Juicer
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Are you and the people you are replying to using the same definitions for the phrases: "sandbox computer game", "mini-game within a game", and especially "interactivity"? :unsure:

Make sure your and their definitions are the same, *AND* decide what those things are supposed to accomplish in your game. (y)

For example, in my experience mini-games in a Visual Novel only waste time and add absolutely nothing to the game or gameplay. They are usually tools that poor programmers or bad writers use to make the game just seem longer to the programmer or writer. :cautious:

e-d
Well, let's clear things up then.

That's how I see it:
  • By "sandbox", I mean the ability to navigate in certain locations. It is represented as navigating between rooms in my current version of the game.
  • "Mini-Games" usually represent a small challenge that needs to be completed in order to proceed with the story.
  • "Interactivity" is those two things combined. It can be anything that modifies the basic RenPy engine gameplay. By "basic RenPy engine gameplay" I mean something more than just reading by clicking through rounds of text, making choices and admiring visuals.
Also, I disagree with
poor programmers or bad writers use to make the game just seem longer
In my case, it took some time to learn and implement the navigation system and mini-games within my game. I consider it as taking an extra step. It would have been easier just to get a few more renders and some more writing done to make it seem longer naturally.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with your comment (apart from the bit above). That extra functionality may seem unnecessary, but I think that the reward is usually sweeter after completing some sort of challenge. I see it as making players do something (more than just clicking through text) before getting to those juicy and sexy renders. I personally feel more sexually aroused after solving a puzzle, beating the final boss, completing a quest. The same principle works IRL when, lets say, interacting with women. You show your interest, talk, interact in a variety of ways before it comes to any sort of sexual act.

I make this game based on my own sexual preferences and kinks, but I am here to listen to the feedback since I'm not the one to play it.

EDIT: The poll will still decide what happens to mini-game/sandbox side of game.
That's how it looks like at the moment:
poll.png

Last edited:

RazzyBerry

Cock Juicer
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
The models of the girls are quite interesting. I like it. I really find the girls very attractive.

I have a small question.

Will there be wholesome content?
I mean, in the tags there is the corruption tag. I wanted to know if we will have the opportunity to build purely romantic relationships. Without corruption or any kind of coercion.
Hi there.

Yes, there will be.

I am going to focus on establishing a romantic relationship between the MC and his daughter tenant ;)

The definition of Corruption is
  • Corrupting someone's mind robbing them of their purity/innocence
In some ways, it applies to my game since normally fathers landlords don't desire their daughters tenants.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hi there.

Yes, there will be.

I am going to focus on establishing a romantic relationship between the MC and his daughter tenant ;)

The definition of Corruption is
  • Corrupting someone's mind robbing them of their purity/innocence
In some ways, it applies to my game since normally fathers landlords don't desire their daughters tenants.
Yeah, I've thought about that on several occasions as well.

However, I consider the description of the tag to be more about "forcing". I don't know if I'm making myself clear. Heh.
A game with incest in which there is no coercion or corruption/forcing precisely, stealing innocence or purity, it seems to me that the tag should not be included.
Even if they are father and daughter, mother and son or any other taboo relationship, if the relationship is based purely on feelings, love, etc., there is no corruption involved. The MC is not corrupting the daughter's mind. Or, at least he doesn't want to rob her innocence or purity. Technically they are both falling in love with each other. I know, I'm a romantic. :BootyTime:
Well, that's what I draw as a conclusion based on what you've said the game will be.

That's why there's the romance tag, in my opinion. Which is based on seduction and not corruption/stealing innocence.

Or if you prefer, you could talk to some staff or even another developer of a game with a similar theme about it.

RazzyBerry

Cock Juicer
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Yeah, I've thought about that on several occasions as well.

However, I consider the description of the tag to be more about "forcing". I don't know if I'm making myself clear. Heh.
A game with incest in which there is no coercion or corruption/forcing precisely, stealing innocence or purity, it seems to me that the tag should not be included.
Even if they are father and daughter, mother and son or any other taboo relationship, if the relationship is based purely on feelings, love, etc., there is no corruption involved. The MC is not corrupting the daughter's mind. Or, at least he doesn't want to rob her innocence or purity. Technically they are both falling in love with each other. I know, I'm a romantic. :BootyTime:
Well, that's what I draw as a conclusion based on what you've said the game will be.

That's why there's the romance tag, in my opinion. Which is based on seduction and not corruption/stealing innocence.

Or if you prefer, you could talk to some staff or even another developer of a game with a similar theme about it.
I am going to replace this tag with romance to avoid any confusions.

Thank you for your suggestion.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes