2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

ferjulsosam69

Dec 10, 2020
18JUL23 - UPDATED FOR v5.4

Added the new event for May and Mika

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
do you have the new update?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i haven't played this game in a few years but i decided to try it again, i remember liking it but i thought that pacing was bad and the lewd content was very minimal back then. When i started this time i used the "free" mode and i found the game a lot better with out the "survival" mechanics but damn the game is balanced for you to spend half your day trying to stay alive. Between not having anything to do half the day and the grind of progression I basically i reached the point where i downloaded the previous version so i can use the fan mod (thanks for that), it makes the game so much better to the point that the game feel almost unplayable without it now, lol. i stll enjoy the game and will probably keep playing but with a guide or mod.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes