2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
So I've been supporting this game for a while. I've actually defended the creator when people called them out for milking the game instead of giving people what they wanted. In this last update, I said it was getting harder to support this game. Thats all, obviously we got like 5 images and no animation or anything of actual substance in this update. The creator blocked me from supporting him on Patreon. So I'm pretty done with this creator and I hope they lose all their supporters. Can't even take any criticism.

Don't support this game.
Yes, when and only when patrons are ready to walk out only then will the scam behavior will stop. Patrons are only one that vote with the wallets and hence the only one that can make devs straight. Rest of us talking here account for shit to devs(which makes me wonder why people defend devs here at all cause all critism or praise here is white noise.)

At this point devs milking and scamming is stamdard behaviour in AVN scamtreon space, what would be out of place is Dev that is communicative, has work ethics and delivers what he says.
A hiccup here and there is acceptable but man we have seen this AVN scene develop for years now and just dont know how patrons dont see the patterns of obvious lies.

Reactions: DNS01W

DNS01W

Mar 19, 2020
A game that was started back in 2019 and after all that time there is still no sex with Rosie and you can still find people that think this is a great game leaving it 4 or even 5 star reviews and defending the dev.

Makes me wonder just how many years a dev can take before 100% of the people will see it as milking?

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Contributing money voluntarily, doesn't entitle you to criticize.
Let me ask, according to you who can criticize devs like in this case? Is patreon a cult gathering only to workship the true god creator that requires monthly payment?

Also, as far as i know unless the creator has declared to be a non profit organization the patrons have contract with patreon to pay on which patreon provides the creators services as a transaction.
So creators do have some deliver on their services. It may be a grey area but they definitely have ethical obligation to deliver to their patrons.
There is not enough info available on this topic on internet(or i just haven't looked hard enough cause i have long stopped supporting devs and enjoy being a filthy freeloading pirate).

Last edited:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
A game that was started back in 2019 and after all that time there is still no sex with Rosie and you can still find people that think this is a great game leaving it 4 or even 5 star reviews and defending the dev.

Makes me wonder just how many years a dev can take before 100% of the people will see it as milking?
He probably will abandon it. History has funny tendancy to repeat itself , anyone remember My lovely Sara? It came to a breaking point(from where deed finaly could be done)and baamm abandoned.
i wonder if devs have actually completed the avns but just love to blue ball the world cause they can or pure spite of something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirren
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes