2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
Pretty impressive considering Caizer blocks people who criticize their poor stream of content and voice their displeasure.
Wonder where they got that idea from. I bet it was a fat orange douchebag whose name rhymes with rump and dump. He couldn't block them so he just attempted to discredit and lie about them. Interesting how the gaming world is resembling the political world more and more.

Reactions: ontach

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I fully agree with you on your thoughts. critique is just an opinion and everyone is entitled to an opinion but you are you criticizing to? the dev is clearly not here, your just shouting into the void. sure people could read it but it does get to anyone that would actually do something about it.
Critiques don't need to be directed at anyone, the point of these threads is to discuss the game and that's part of the discussion.

Reactions: Reese286

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Wonder where they got that idea from. I bet it was a fat orange douchebag whose name rhymes with rump and dump. He couldn't block them so he just attempted to discredit and lie about them. Interesting how the gaming world is resembling the political world more and more.
dude dev's been doin that long before the last two presidents. and most of these guys can barely speak english much less worry about american politics. If they learned it anywhere it would be pretty much any forum moderated site. Everyone has been taught the lesson that you dont have to listen to someone you dont want to hear.

Reactions: ontach

takted234

Aug 12, 2021
Stay at home and after the morning the doorbell rings, Mika wants to meet at her house in the evening. <---Why i"m stop at here
In evening go to Mika, she tells why she was gone, kiss and make an date for the next day <---i follow that but nothing happen

Alganhar

Sep 17, 2018
Is this one still going? The only similarities between this game and Star Citizen are the promises, and the fact neither game is ever likely going to be finished.

• Haha
Reactions: Reese286

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
So the last update for Rosie was in v0.4.6 that is like 10 updates ago xD
At this point he can remove the Roise banner from them game cuz it's only bait..

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
At this point he can remove the Rosie banner from them game cuz it's only bait..
The entire game, the entire Caizer franchise revolves around the production of sucker bait. Scan through the last 100 pages or so. There are plenty beside me who see him for what he is.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
any proper sex scene yet?
Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
May: kissing, HJ, BJ and pussy lick (level 1)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, vaginal sex and trio (MMF)

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
if he only stopped and worked on quality of life and game play rather than more scenes this game could be decent.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

• Haha
Reactions: guardianfather
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes