2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
if he only stopped and worked on quality of life and game play rather than more scenes this game could be decent.
Well, only one or two scenes (tasks) are added per update anyway, and at that rate, I don't know if you want to wait the amount of time it would most likely take them to rework the code.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
If you take the ntr really seriously, there is a mini-game in the game (You launch it on the MC computer.) and there is sexual content who (of course, because it's a computer game) don't involve the MC.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
If you take the ntr really seriously, there is a mini-game in the game (You launch it on the MC computer.) and there is sexual content who (of course, because it's a computer game) don't involve the MC.
I understand, but there will or will not be NTR content, because I'm not a fan of it

Mar 14, 2023
man i got $70 saying next months update is gonna be pure ass, i mean he couldnt work this month and said next month will be better but given each update is like one event more then half of us dont want to see im pretty sure it will suck

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
  • Added 1 Bug.
  • Re-dacted 25 renders
The bug was he accidentally added a picture. One day he opened daz studio for once. Got tired of the hard work it is to double click a desktop icon, and gave himself a break. His cat walked on the keyboard and the command for a render was pressed by a coincidence and send to his project folder.

Reactions: Vliter87

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Just as I suspected, the character farthest from actual intercourse is the one that gets the new content. Also, how in the world do you get 1-4 animations?
as in "I might add one, I might add 4. Depends on how much money my patreons chuck me this month."

I suspect he has the whole game finished already and is just drip feeding barely enough to keep the cash flowing in. If th cash flow dwindles, he adds a bit more. if it is enough, only add the bare minimum.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes