2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
can someone share a working link? becouse mega link on patreon page stops while it is downloading
That happens often to me, as well. You just have to keep clicking the retry button each time it stops until it completes.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Game didnt run
I've never had a problem with it myself. Maybe this is a solution.

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

Or

Try deleting the persistent file from both game folder and C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243 (All files except the saves)

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How about you send a medical prescription to Caizer Games, doc ? :) I'm sure he'll give us Rosie sex scenes in 10 years with 16k quality after taking some aspirin/paracetamol.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
How about you send a medical prescription to Caizer Games, doc ? :) I'm sure he'll give us Rosie sex scenes in 10 years with 16k quality after taking some aspirin/paracetamol.

The problem is that Caizer treats himself with omeopathy.

inked_devil

Oct 23, 2020
Ok, so maybe I'm being an idiot or just not sure what to do but I can't seem to progress with Mika and I'm just getting rolling with her! I'm at level 3 with Rosie, level 2 with Lucy, and only at 2% with Mika. The walkthrough says "Library - Ask about Rosie. Visit May at night." However, even though the map shows Mika is at the library it always says "Library Closed" no matter what time of the day I try and go. Also, I haven't met May yet and no idea who she is. Anyone have any ideas what is going on? Thanks!

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Ok, so maybe I'm being an idiot or just not sure what to do but I can't seem to progress with Mika and I'm just getting rolling with her! I'm at level 3 with Rosie, level 2 with Lucy, and only at 2% with Mika. The walkthrough says "Library - Ask about Rosie. Visit May at night." However, even though the map shows Mika is at the library it always says "Library Closed" no matter what time of the day I try and go. Also, I haven't met May yet and no idea who she is. Anyone have any ideas what is going on? Thanks!
You may have to do something with another girl first, but can't say what or which one. I'll take a look if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes