2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

rsrs07

Aug 20, 2019
as in "I might add one, I might add 4. Depends on how much money my patreons chuck me this month."

I suspect he has the whole game finished already and is just drip feeding barely enough to keep the cash flowing in. If th cash flow dwindles, he adds a bit more. if it is enough, only add the bare minimum.
This guy knows marketing

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
Jun 10, 2022
as in "I might add one, I might add 4. Depends on how much money my patreons chuck me this month."

I suspect he has the whole game finished already and is just drip feeding barely enough to keep the cash flowing in. If th cash flow dwindles, he adds a bit more. if it is enough, only add the bare minimum.
the old "do more with less" routine. always tried, never works in the long run.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
How far can you get currently with your daughter, and are there daily repeatable sexy events?
Well man this game kinda come out around Dec 3, 2018 and now it's like Dec 5, 2023 you can only see touching and no penetration not even a simple blow job for the daughter. No repeatable events too much work for the dev, If you look a scene you need to save it to see it again or start game from start just so you can see that scene again.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Taboofan

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Well man this game kinda come out around Dec 3, 2018 and now it's like Dec 5, 2023 you can only see touching and no penetration not even a simple blow job for the daughter. No repeatable events too much work for the dev, If you look a scene you need to save it to see it again or start game from start just so you can see that scene again.
Wrong, there is blowjob from Rosie in the bathroom. As for penetration, we are not far, there is pussy grinding... should come someday.

Kuzmich271

Dec 7, 2019
There is gallery in main menu

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
can someone share a working link? becouse mega link on patreon page stops while it is downloading

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes