2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So, I know I'm reaching here, but any progress with Rosie?
Yeah I know, most likely not, gotta make that milk money, but figured I'd ask just for the LOL's.

Vliter87

Jul 12, 2020
My apologies, my comment was directed at the change log not you specifically. I'm sorry if that's how it appeared.

So this dev got paid roughly 4360 USD to make 9 renders.
Holy cow am I in the wrong line of work! Averaged out that's about half my annual salary, and I can only imagine if some actual effort was involved. *Makes note to work harder on the doughnut tutorial*

People still defend him. I don't care the guy has kids or not, I can't charge 5 grand for a chair made out of plywood because I want to spend time with my kids instead.
And that's probably my biggest aggravation about Caizer, I have to be away from home 280+ days out of the year putting in a good amount of physical labor to make the kind of money I do and here he makes about half as much putting in virtually no effort?

i hope im wrong, but im putting my money on him settin it up for the MC to finally have sex with Rosie and hes gonna hit yall with the rug pull again! i'll even double down on that bet.. !
Particularly since he's said he wants to rebuilt/redo/re-something MLS at some point. So my bet is either you're right, or he puts together a barely satisfying scene with Rosie so the box can be checked and he can move on to another scam.

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
The glacial pace has never made sense, nor will it ever.

Dude's running barely edited Daz models in Renpy, that he already did all the model work for ages ago. Literally everything he does is model posing and typing up a few dozen lines of code in Python.

Do you not know how insultingly simple Renpy's Python code and Daz posing are? His updates are things that you can output in a couple of hours at most. Back when he was doing weekly updates, it was minutes of work, not even hours.

And that's ignoring that he gets paid almost 5 grand a month for it.

Don't make excuses for horrifically bad business practice and non-existent work ethic.
How much free time do you think a dad, with two toddlers and a full time job has? The answer is a few hours now and then on a weekend evening... sometimes. The dev pace makes perfect sense if the dev works on this hobby project a couple of hours per week, on his spare time, once the kids are asleep.

I know a bit about Python and I can make poses in daz so I do know about how much time goes into a render. I refuse to believe this is his full-time job, because the progress is too slow. Anyway, people keep tossing him money, I don't know why, and I would recommend them to stop but who am I to tell people what to spend their money on.

To me, Happy Summer is the very definition of Patreon milking and I'm genuinely curious why anyone at this stage would support this development.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
This game is basically the "The Room" of lewd VN's at this point. Its' development saga is crap, we all KNOW it's crap, but the dev is making it anyway and we all basically just come back to the comment thread every time there's an update just to talk about how slow it's all going. It's honestly become kinda fun to treat this as a running joke at this point. We all know this thing's never gonna get finished and that's part of the... charm? I guess? lol

Reactions: delphyalan

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I haven't played this one but in development for 5 years and people are using words as "slow burn", it's quite concerning. The developer sounds like if it was me making a VN, I'd be milking you all so hard on patreon with "slow burns". To be fair this game looks good in the pictures on the front page so it has something going for it at least?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I haven't played this one but in development for 5 years and people are using words as "slow burn", it's quite concerning. The developer sounds like if it was me making a VN, I'd be milking you all so hard on patreon with "slow burns". To be fair this game looks good in the pictures on the front page so it has something going for it at least?
There is absolutely nothing going for it. The renders and premise are nice, yes, but even the most amateur consistent devs would put out in about 6-9 months what this game has seen in 5 years.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
How much free time do you think a dad, with two toddlers and a full time job has? The answer is a few hours now and then on a weekend evening... sometimes. The dev pace makes perfect sense if the dev works on this hobby project a couple of hours per week, on his spare time, once the kids are asleep.
He's taking nearly a month to do 1-2 hours of work, when it was weekly he was doing entire tens of minutes of work. You're vastly overestimating how much time is needed to do what Caizer's doing for his updates, and overestimating how much 'dadding' and a job eats up of your time, by a lot.

And, again, he makes 5 grand off this a month. Dude's got up to a 40 dollar subscription model, and treats it like he's doing this for free. He knows what he's doing.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes