2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
So this dev got paid roughly 4360 USD to make 9 renders.

Now let's make an insane assumption it took all day to pose one render and another full day to let it actually run through the renderer, meaning he uses a potato to render with. That is 18 days. I won't add more time for writing or coding, he can do that while he waits for the render.

People still defend him. I don't care the guy has kids or not, I can't charge 5 grand for a chair made out of plywood because I want to spend time with my kids instead. If it's a side hustle, you still be fair to the people who give you money.

This is why patreon has strait up become the wrong answer. It was a good idea but the abuse of the system is far too great.
I don't know any other system that rewards laziness, wait, the politicians actually...

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Having had an eye on this since the beginning, the glacial pace makes perfect sense for a married parent of 2+ toddlers with a full-time job supporting them, and this being a small personal hobby project on the side.
The glacial pace has never made sense, nor will it ever.

Dude's running barely edited Daz models in Renpy, that he already did all the model work for ages ago. Literally everything he does is model posing and typing up a few dozen lines of code in Python.

Do you not know how insultingly simple Renpy's Python code and Daz posing are? His updates are things that you can output in a couple of hours at most. Back when he was doing weekly updates, it was minutes of work, not even hours.

And that's ignoring that he gets paid almost 5 grand a month for it.

Don't make excuses for horrifically bad business practice and non-existent work ethic.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
So this dev got paid roughly 4360 USD to make 9 renders.

Now let's make an insane assumption it took all day to pose one render and another full day to let it actually run through the renderer, meaning he uses a potato to render with. That is 18 days. I won't add more time for writing or coding, he can do that while he waits for the render.

People still defend him. I don't care the guy has kids or not, I can't charge 5 grand for a chair made out of plywood because I want to spend time with my kids instead. If it's a side hustle, you still be fair to the people who give you money.

This is why patreon has strait up become the wrong answer. It was a good idea but the abuse of the system is far too great.
I think people must have forgot they are subscribed to him. As far as i understand such patrons are called whales, who have enormous disposabe money you go on subscribing spree once and forget what they are paying for. Sheikhs, oligarch, gansters sons are poteintial examples here.
This happens in so many place, there will be some kid who has like millions worth of skins in CODM or some other worthless shit.
I know it's hard to comprehend how can su h people exist but 1% of 8 billion people on earth is still massive. This bastard dev must have few of them....
274622.jpg
I'm off to make my own patreon page for my own avn, gotta get them whales for free money myself
rich-im.gif

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Happy Summer [v0.6.2] [Caizer Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [363 MB]
- - - -

Mac [329 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Is rose's event when she goes inside the studio and she says something about tomorrow?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HappySummer-0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Angry
Reactions: Mee-Mee

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The glacial pace has never made sense, nor will it ever.

Dude's running barely edited Daz models in Renpy, that he already did all the model work for ages ago. Literally everything he does is model posing and typing up a few dozen lines of code in Python.

Do you not know how insultingly simple Renpy's Python code and Daz posing are? His updates are things that you can output in a couple of hours at most. Back when he was doing weekly updates, it was minutes of work, not even hours.

And that's ignoring that he gets paid almost 5 grand a month for it.

Don't make excuses for horrifically bad business practice and non-existent work ethic.
He doesn't even type the code. He has a coder. The slots where the text for the next update are gonna go are put in the files by his coder IN ADVANCE. You can see them in the files, the blank lines for the next update. So literally all he has to do is pose, render, and enter the dialogue in the pre-created template.

I've honestly never seen anything this lazy done by a single dev in my life, and I've combed through hundreds of games with Notepad++, WinMerge, GREP, RPG Maker SDKs, and other tools. Line by line, just to see what the devs are doing, fixing their garbage coding/scripting, admiring well-done work, editing UIs, or merging paths into a single playthrough. This single title is in a league of its own, even in the sea of Engrish cash grab one-releases. None of those guys pay a coder for their two-minute slop.

Reactions: Hajtand

osirismp

Apr 28, 2018
This is so lame it became funny.

So what is in today's update? Oh, 1 mini Rosie event! Wait, its only for future event! So we got update showing hint of future update with 1 event (maybe).

Suuure. Its like waiting for fusion energy powerplant :D

• Haha
Reactions: thesamp and moi69
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes