2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi
I'm stuck in a loop when going to the beach.
When clicking on beach HS says "it's time to go home" and clicking on home says "it's time to go to beach"
I'm fucked whichever event has happened before that.

What to do? I have started from scratch I don't know how many times!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i will try again when they finish this game and have something to do without bugs !!!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I started the game from scratch. Now it works. All events trigger! I guess old saves don’t work!

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
Basically the bathroom scene and the gym bathroom scene are the new scene?
and new animation is the at the toilet?
So what is the third scene?

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, so the kid's score is 100% with a flashing upwards arrow, she's a level 3. Went to the gym, took a shower, almost poked her in the ass with a boner. Nothing since then. Beach? Bathing suit? Nothing.

Lucy's at level 2 with no movement in sight. The other two girls are level 1.

Currently running v0.20.

I'm assuming that's it?

Oh, our dev still has that propane cylinder in the laundry room. Such things may permissible in some backwards countries, but most civilized places outlaw such things as inherently dangerous. One minor leak and the entire apartment goes bye-bye.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2019
Okay, so the kid's score is 100% with a flashing upwards arrow, she's a level 3. Went to the gym, took a shower, almost poked her in the ass with a boner. Nothing since then. Beach? Bathing suit? Nothing.

Lucy's at level 2 with no movement in sight. The other two girls are level 1.

Currently running v0.20.

I'm assuming that's it?

Oh, our dev still has that propane cylinder in the laundry room. Such things may permissible in some backwards countries, but most civilized places outlaw such things as inherently dangerous. One minor leak and the entire apartment goes bye-bye.
lmao this guys is concerned about the houses safety in a digital game , what an absolute mad lad

May 19, 2019
↑...and nothing has been changed.
Well considering it won't be till the end of the year where our daughters mouth is around our dicks.. I do enjoy seeing her nude and the screenshots I hot of the gym shower and the one time bathroom shower where she sees you peeping

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes