2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Decided to give this another go, played it a long time ago.

Its shocking how little content is in this game, despite it being nearly a year old. There might be 10-12 total scenes not including the grind scenes.

The art is great, the grind isn't that bad; It seems to go pretty quick when you get a routine down. I think this will be a good game, eventually. But as of now its just empty nothingness.

I would support dropping the library and cafe girl. Only Lucy and Rosie need content. He hasn't even done anything for those other girls yet, it will take forever to get 4 girls decent content at this rate. I have a feeling Rosie's friend will show up too.

Reactions: Watcher X

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Its shocking how little content is in this game, despite it being nearly a year old. There might be 10-12 total scenes not including the grind scenes.

The art is great, the grind isn't that bad; It seems to go pretty quick when you get a routine down. I think this will be a good game, eventually. But as of now its just empty nothingness.

I would support dropping the library and cafe girl. Only Lucy and Rosie need content. He hasn't even done anything for those other girls yet, it will take forever to get 4 girls decent content at this rate. I have a feeling Rosie's friend will show up too.
I know everyone has a gripe about the slow development time of this game, and I definitely agree with you. There really is very little content for this being 10 months old now.

That said, keep in mind that the latest release is v0.2.0. The additional decimal point indicates a much smaller amount of content as it increments. This isn't really the equivalent of a v0.20 but rather a v0.2 (or v0.02). While most developers release a lot more content in a single release, Caizer releases monthly, even if the amount isn't substantial.

This is why I've recommended waiting several versions before playing again. I agree that getting much content in this will take forever. If you're a masochist (or an attention-seeker always wanting to gripe), by all means, keep playing each new release and torturing yourself. Otherwise, I would do what Jamdan has and just check back every six months or so.

Reactions: filochard

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017

Agreed 100 percent. I am hoping that the dev stops working with ptolomy so he can focus on this full time. I know he started working with ptolomy in the hopes of learning renp'y to port his other game but honestly this game imo is far better.

Reactions: OGRey

ja92313828

Jan 15, 2019
Ok folks,

I reached level 3 with an arrow up

1st question: ¿Where do i had to use the brochure? I never found the way to use

¿Is there a progress with Lucy at level 2 or that's it in this version?

Thank's for answering!

May 19, 2019
Ok folks,

I reached level 3 with an arrow up

1st question: ¿Where do i had to use the brochure? I never found the way to use

¿Is there a progress with Lucy at level 2 or that's it in this version?

Thank's for answering!
i dont think licy can go higher for now.. but how did you get the others girls at 1? and was there anything good from it?

Reactions: ja92313828

ja92313828

Jan 15, 2019
i dont think licy can go higher for now.. but how did you get the others girls at 1? and was there anything good from it?
When Rosy Ask you for a book, you have to go to the library, there you meet Mika. She only sales you the book, after that she only says "hello and goodbye". The other girl Mary is the owner of the coffee shop where the MC finds work for her Lucy. Same as Mika... Nothing to do.

May 19, 2019
i know the updates dont do much for the game but does anyone know the update rate for the game??? like if there a new update every 3-6 months?

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
i know the updates dont do much for the game but does anyone know the update rate for the game??? like if there a new update every 3-6 months?
Developer Notes:

Hey again!
I think about how I need update Happy Summer in the future and thats some changes what you can expect:
* Now I can give dates for next updates (You can see already next date for release 0.1.1).
* This updates must be every month.
* Updates must be smaller than for example I do it for MLS before, but it's because I have less time for make it and have a lot better quality for stuff and must adhere to this quality standard.
That's it for now^^

ja92313828

Jan 15, 2019
Developer Notes:

Hey again!
I think about how I need update Happy Summer in the future and thats some changes what you can expect:
* Now I can give dates for next updates (You can see already next date for release 0.1.1).
* This updates must be every month.
* Updates must be smaller than for example I do it for MLS before, but it's because I have less time for make it and have a lot better quality for stuff and must adhere to this quality standard.
That's it for now^^
Thanks! by the way... ¿Do you know where do i had to use the brochure?

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I'm at 100%[flashing up arrow] with Rosie, Level 3.
I'm at 0% with Lucy, Level 2.
I'm at 0% with Mika, Level 1.
I'm at 0% with Mary, Level 1.
My backpack contains the brochure (or broshure).

Can't progress any further.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I'm at 100%[flashing up arrow] with Rosie, Level 3.
I'm at 0% with Lucy, Level 2.
I'm at 0% with Mika, Level 1.
I'm at 0% with Mary, Level 1.
My backpack contains the brochure (or broshure).

Can't progress any further.
that is it ! maybe in the future we have something to do ! to play game or kill terminators :)

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes