2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

mrblaster12

May 18, 2018
Is there any progression past level 3 for Rosie? I have the arrow flashing on level 4, but I can't seem to find any way to activate the next event.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Oh, our dev still has that propane cylinder in the laundry room. Such things may permissible in some backwards countries, but most civilized places outlaw such things as inherently dangerous. One minor leak and the entire apartment goes bye-bye.
This is no joke. Some friends' neighbor had a couple of propane tanks stored in their basement. He came home late one Saturday night after too much to drink, couldn't find the light, knocked over one of the tanks and literally the whole house blew up. Almost took my friends' house with it. The house was just debris to the foundation. Fortunately no one of the three families in either house was seriously injured.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I downloaded the new update (v 0.2.0) and loaded it as I usually do. But I got a window with the message: "Parsing the script failed." and a new error text file.

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017

• Added new event with Rosie for reaching lvl 4.
  • Added 4 new animations.
  • Bug fixes.
This scene take a lot more time than previous 2 updates and maybe It's can take a little bit more time for rendering and releasing, sorry about that. Im trying as fast as I can.

May 19, 2019
hey so when update 0.2.1 come out in say a week how do i get rosie up to lev 4 do i just do the back to back gym stuff again?? or is there something faster

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes