2.20 star(s) 136 Votes
May 19, 2019
best one so far... with that said, the standard has been pretty low. I mean, almost a year and what have we really seen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Smart M8... I love how to keep your opinion open about the update and don't give anything away but yet make people like me interested

Reactions: SlowDance

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I would share it but my patreon name is the same as here. the rumor is someone has sent it to a moderator, definitely wasn't me though, not sure who it was, but like how that song that is now stuck in my head goes...

seems obvious it was tho
it wasn't me
you can ask the moderator
it wasn't me
when the thread is updated
it wasn't me
and even if it was me
it wasn't me

Airianov

Jun 22, 2018
Sad... even receiving so little on each update, we still grab hopes. Like a dog to a bone. But the real intention is: We want MC fucks Rosie soon. The wait can enchance the flavor, but the same way, can make us bored

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
As soon as things gonna get naughty this game will need a gallery, because now (v2.0) there's no way to replay the scenes.

sxcar

Jan 25, 2020
If there is no sex scene in the next update, I will quit the game.

This game takes more than a year, so you have to compensate for lost time (another option would be to add more content to the updates)

May 19, 2019
If there is no sex scene in the next update, I will quit the game.

This game takes more than a year, so you have to compensate for lost time (another option would be to add more content to the updates)
then maybe you should just leave now.. this game is clearly not easy for the guy to make.. so deal with your getting and stop bitching about it or just leave

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Happy Summer [v0.2.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas
Note: This has not been tested on mac, let me know if it works

PC/MAC (201 MB): - - - -

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes