2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
it annoys me these developers, which disables functionality in Ren'py !!! :mad::mad: grrr game deleted !! it's a shame because I love the characters and the story :cry::cry::cry:
Agree..suggestion under genre it lists things like mobile game why not list renpy function disabled and see how many downloads it does not get!

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
Any idea how to trigger the new scene in Rosie's bedroom ? I keep doing day after day, but nothing new.
Are there other new events or is this the only one ?
NB : I'm at 62% level 3 with Rosie

Also I'm with Saber1995, it would be nice to have some action with Mika... And also a bit more progress with Lucy. Being a big 3some fan, I'd love to see something happen with MC/Rosie/Lucy someday.
gym lvls it up to 100%/ go to the toilet while she is there (blonde girl) and just play to the next day ;)

May 19, 2019
Happy Summer [v0.2.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas
Note: This has not been tested on mac, let me know if it works

PC/MAC (201 MB): - - MEGA - -
I just want to says.. thanks to this dude the version he uploaded has all pics and vids of the game in it as well so you can see them all without playing the game

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
gone thru many updates ,but nothing else happens besides working ,going to gym, piss, wash ,make food, watch tv with girls ,sleep.....go to cafe. drawn out game.......needs mods or something.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
another game with 2 minutes update !!! continue when i download V7.9.3 2031. maybe then i touch Rosie !!!

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Well, this update is actually really good, it's not much, but at least it's something. If you stuck at lvl 3 with Rosie, you can take her to the gym, till she gets 100% after that, you just need to sleep. I don't know if there something new for Lucy or others, so.. Yeah.. But still, at least the creator is making progress, and not only same events with just different text. Even tho i would like to go to beach with Rosie again, or get a repeatable option to do so..

Reactions: Capt OA
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes