2.20 star(s) 136 Votes
May 19, 2019
This game is slow to update and progress, but with that being said, i really like this game.
A slow burner, but the girls look nice and the game play is fun. Ill wait patently for the next update
Your right this game is slow and that can be a killer sometimes but this game is updating faster then the other game I play diminishment.. the last update came out in February last year and the next update is said for March but even that isn't confirmed

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I'm i the only one getting booted back to a blackscreen main menu when trying to load a save

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
First : When i want to load a save i get this screen
Second :When starting new game i get this screen

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
i like the game characters look great, animation is amazing its slow but that's fine .. I don't mind waiting but like is aid before the best way to give the players what they want is having the MC have a side girl like the library girl or sleep action .

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Any idea how to trigger the new scene in Rosie's bedroom ? I keep doing day after day, but nothing new.
Are there other new events or is this the only one ?
NB : I'm at 62% level 3 with Rosie

Also I'm with Saber1995, it would be nice to have some action with Mika... And also a bit more progress with Lucy. Being a big 3some fan, I'd love to see something happen with MC/Rosie/Lucy someday.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
So i have triggered the HJ scene. But sorry i don´t know how. Is there anything else new to trigger?

Reactions: JR81
May 19, 2019
Any idea how to trigger the new scene in Rosie's bedroom ? I keep doing day after day, but nothing new.
Are there other new events or is this the only one ?
NB : I'm at 62% level 3 with Rosie

Also I'm with Saber1995, it would be nice to have some action with Mika... And also a bit more progress with Lucy. Being a big 3some fan, I'd love to see something happen with MC/Rosie/Lucy someday.
you have to keep going to the gym with her and get her ready for level 4 to trigger it

Reactions: kerlorn

gdgdgd

Sep 14, 2017
are there more than one events ? cause I cant seem to find more that the lvl4 event in rosies bedroom

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I continue to practice gym with Rosie (and the +) but the it's still blocked at 32%.
Is it a bug ?

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
it annoys me these developers, which disables functionality in Ren'py !!! :mad::mad: grrr game deleted !! it's a shame because I love the characters and the story :cry::cry::cry:

gdgdgd

Sep 14, 2017
looks like it ... I broke down the rpa files ... and didn't find anything else new... kinda disappointed ! the way I saw the changelog I expected 4 new events

coffiholic

Jan 18, 2020
i dont get it
is the goal to collect points for taking a piss and wash hands?
i forgot points for watching tv and take a dinner...alone..
what fucking person takes a breakfast alone every day and eat the same shitty soupe LOL?

showers how long do they last?
i mean its daytime when you click take a shower then when he is finished its dark outside.
i wild guess is that the showers takes about 3 hours.

whats the deal here
explain
it seems like an big lame click fest around the house just to show off the quality of the renderers.

have the Developer seen the movie Greyhound day?
same shit repeating every day :)
the girl reads the same fantasy book on the couch exactly the same time every day.
she is also repeating the same questions.

change the game topic to Greyhound Summer :D
I think you mean groundhog day...

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Can someone please tell me how this guy still has patrons? Reading the changelog is the most underwhelming thing I have seen in a while, yet apparently 259 people have no problem with giving this guy $10 a month for what seems to be 90 or so renders per update

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes