2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

G-Maniac

Jun 26, 2019
I think you guys are misreading the update log... the current version is 2.1 with a single event. last update was the 3 new events.

EDIT
This is from his patreon page

• Added new event with Rosie for reaching lvl 4.
  • Added 4 new animations.
  • Bug fixes.
This scene take a lot more time than previous 2 updates and maybe It's can take a little bit more time for rendering and releasing, sorry about that. Im trying as fast as I can.

Reactions: kloberg
D

Deleted member 1538122

See you 2030 all this time for a tiny little update!!! I think you running your game by using diesel oil.

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Wow the game available on Android and I played it right. So far I didn't see any sex scene yet. But looking good. I like the graphics so much. I hope it's get better soon.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys, how do I trigger the gym scene/Date for the three hearts? According to the walkthrough this is needed to get to the HJ scene.
I already got to the beach, she also gave an over the pants HJ in the living room, I had the slightly different event in the shower and I am stuck there.
Or is that the scene? The walkthrough mentioned Rosie's room but this happened in the living room.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2018
in the changelog he says that three new events are added with Rosi which are these since only the main event has been unlocked by adding to level 4

Michael Bavj

Jul 9, 2017
Im stuck at level 3 32% and level 2 0%. Cant progress. Been going to gym, watch tv, almost everything. Seems like im missing a tricker. Any hints ?

Reactions: Saber1995

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
I want to know where it is at the end of this version.
i think that chagelog is previous version...

Rosie Lv4 0% (massage scene at shower room in gym, masturbate in toilet)
Lucy Lv2 0% (play cards in her room)
is this end?

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes