2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Oh. Thanks. I missed seeing that. I had downloaded the walkthrough on the main page. Thanks again.
I'm at Heart level 2, but can't get the Morning Event. When i talk to her in her room, she’ll nevere aks me to go to the beach with her. Am I supposed to buy the swimsuit ($350) for her first? If so, how do I do that? Thanks.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I want to know where it is at the end of this version.
i think that chagelog is previous version...

Rosie Lv4 0% (massage scene at shower room in gym, masturbate in toilet)
Lucy Lv2 0% (play cards in her room)
is this end?
massage in gym and Rosie masturbate is from previous update and Lucy play cards !!! new in this update is only Rosie give you hj !!!!

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I just love the character models in this game, I just wish there was more of it. I'd happily Patron this, but its just not worth it atm, its all just grind and no payoff.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
I'm at Heart level 2, but can't get the Morning Event. When i talk to her in her room, she’ll nevere aks me to go to the beach with her. Am I supposed to buy the swimsuit ($350) for her first? If so, how do I do that? Thanks.
Talk to her the next day in her room, there should be an option about the suit.

bdawg231

Sep 17, 2018
How do I trigger the gym scene? Also, wondering how I will get to play cards with Lucy. I've already triggered the bedroom hj. Thanks.....!

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
I have Rosie at 100% Level 3 but i cant find the Event to Go to Level 4
Is Lucy Level 2 Max?

Edit:

Found it but i still dont know how far i can go with Lucy

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I just love the character models in this game, I just wish there was more of it. I'd happily Patron this, but its just not worth it atm, its all just grind and no payoff.
Yes there’s way too much grinding required in this game.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes