2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
go to her room when shes on the bed and talk to her. she will ask MC to read her book and offers him a handjob afterwards.

I'm a bit confused. In some events when MC is reluctant to approach her or panics when shes pulling out her goods shes saying "but you already saw me naked so often so its okay", but surprised in the bathroom she's still ashamed. that doesnt work imo.
Good point but maybe in the next update the next batroom scene.

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
go to her room when shes on the bed and talk to her. she will ask MC to read her book and offers him a handjob afterwards.

I'm a bit confused. In some events when MC is reluctant to approach her or panics when shes pulling out her goods shes saying "but you already saw me naked so often so its okay", but surprised in the bathroom she's still ashamed. that doesnt work imo.
Older events, not updated yet.

May 13, 2018
Oooooh! A 1 week old update?

Does the MC have an asswiping maintenance routine now to add to the nonsexual drudgery that takes longer in the game than it does in real life?

Looking forward to the better game from this dev being used as a hostage to fund subs so he can develop this game.

Reactions: Kermit79
May 19, 2019
ok i know this will be very unlikely but i hope the next update has something good in it like showering with rosie animation or the less likely choice cowgirling her in her bedroom

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Great art and story. Its too bad that I feel I have spent hours playing a game that will never have any real content though. <<<deleted it...>>>
Yeah, this one is definitely at a very slow pace. I only download and play every 6 months or so. You might try again when it's complete. [shrug] But I can't really recommend playing very often, and definitely not with every release.

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017

• Added 4 events for Lucy at lvl 2.
  • Added more ways for growing % of relationship for Rosie at lvl 3.
  • Bug fixes.
This is a mini update for Lucy. This events needs for start creating something more important for Lucy in the next updates.

Reactions: Gandalf78

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Looks like Lucy will be getting her update(s) now. Personally I just hope we'll get back to Rosie soon enough since things finally started to get interesting in the last update. :p
its a double edge, though. dev needs to keep the players on a short leash, if they can dick the sister and daughter and the game systems stay this annoying (started to simply spam console commands to keep on top of the mood), they will lose interest.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes