2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
Guess this arc of lucy is will take the spotlight maybe for the next 2 to 3 month.
Not to mention the other girls will maybe occupy after lucy so maybe it will take long before rosie take center stage again unless patron dont pay on those release to make caizer focus on rosie

gdgdgd

Sep 14, 2017
guys calm down ! the hero always comes when it gets released for 2 and 5 bucks! even though it looks like a kinda disappointing update! we just started having something with rosie and now we will go back to nothing with lucy ....

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've been playing the game and just downloaded the update. I put it in the old folder like I have been doing with updates, but when I opened the game file, the logo screen flashed for a moment and then there was an error message: "Parsing the script failed".
I'm still having this problem. Do I need to reload/-install or is it a bug that will be fixed?

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Caizer before you kick someone in your server make sure to gather valid reason why people pirated a game, don't kick them suddenly. And they're not pirating your game. People just download your game in public. And also they can't afford to support your work.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Caizer before you kick someone in your server make sure to gather valid reason why people pirated a game, don't kick them suddenly. And they're not pirating your game. People just download your game in public. And also they can't afford to support your work.
Is he a member of this site ? Never saw him.:unsure:

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
And he says you didn't even give him a word. You surprised him and left your server. Don't you care what you did? I love your game but I don't want you to do it to someone you just dismiss them for no reason. For some reason, but is it true that they did? Have you seen what they did, is there proof? Go ahead and prove it.

Reactions: Gasanvar
May 19, 2019
so.. what are the new events with lucy?? so far i only found the new bath moment, the butt shot as she is in the bathroom and how you can comment on her clothes at work.. whats the fourth?

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I think the 4th event is something new in the card game with Lucy, there are 3 pictures about it in the "events4" folder when you extract the data, and it gives some points with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it has been said before, but I'll say it again : it's ok that the main storyline with Rosie and Lucy takes time, but it would be nice to have fun with other girls (like Mako, pleeeeaaase, I really wonder what she's hiding underneath this sweater, and corrupting a shy librarian is always fun :cool: ) while the story progresses.
Without some side storylines, the progress is really slow and it gets boring. A shame for I really like the graphics in this game, which are original and not some mundane DAZ stuff.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes