2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Happy Summer [v0.2.2] [Caizer Games] (646 mb rar pc source)
183 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
178 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Love this game ;) but needs more naughty+ scenes+ stuff
Its an Adult game she is 18+ :devilish:(y)

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I haven't played this update but I feel like this game needs more balance, It's like you spend most of the time just keeping stats up. I'd appreciate a mod or something that just maxes them out, there's too much grind as it is without having to shower and and go to the bathroom everyday, I mean my god, I can do that shit in my real life. I don't need it in the games I play. Like I said, I haven't played this update and based on the comments I don't think I will. It shouldn't take a year to get to sexual content and personally I get nothing out of spying on people in the bathroom... It's weird man, why do games focus on that sort of thing? I don't want to shame anyone into voyeurism, I mean if it's your thing, it's your thing and I'm glad you're getting some content.

So far this game feels like a waste of time, it's pure grind with no pay off, and to be honest it wouldn't really matter what the pay off is at this point. It's grindy. Who want to play a game where you just cycle through the same mundane scenes day after day. Talk about the same book, watch the same TV show, have a shower, work, eat. Games a suppose to be about escaping the trappings of real life especially this kind of genre. Not recreating, the very element that make it shit. To the Dev, get on with it man, if you want to make a slow burn game then put some effort in, don't just make make people cycle through the same boring scenes over and over. As it stands there's nothing to look forward to in the game, It's empty, it's boring and it's tedious.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Whenever I talk to Rosie, this error appears. The strange thing is that it started after the second day.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
just a simple comment regarding the doors, It would be nice to have the choice to knock. Sounds simple however this is just a suggestion.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I think everyone forgets although these individuals and developers are kind enough to allow us a seek peek at there games and even sometimes incorporate some suggestions from us.
These artisans have a life outside these games and forums. Whether they are learners, intermediate or experts they put there hard work and time into developing a games, novel, or animation for our enjoyment. And I just want to thank them for there talents and allowing us a look at their vision.
Even those individuals whom are admins on this site do a wonderful job. So before you go spazz-mastic on them for updates, content or anything else. Please remember they have lives out side of here and are not at your beck and call. They are hard working for individuals hoping to maybe getting ahead in life.
So, Please be kind to them. All things will come to pass at its appropriate time and not before.
OK, sorry all, there are just times I feel people don't take into account others real life issues which can or may interfere with the time line for providing updates.
Lastly it is not my intent to offended anyone, yet I know this post might and or may ruffle some feathers, But it is what it is.
Take care all and happy gaming.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes