2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

zackiman

Apr 14, 2018
I think the 4th event is something new in the card game with Lucy, there are 3 pictures about it in the "events4" folder when you extract the data, and it gives some points with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it has been said before, but I'll say it again : it's ok that the main storyline with Rosie and Lucy takes time, but it would be nice to have fun with other girls (like Mako, pleeeeaaase, I really wonder what she's hiding underneath this sweater, and corrupting a shy librarian is always fun :cool: ) while the story progresses.
Without some side storylines, the progress is really slow and it gets boring. A shame for I really like the graphics in this game, which are original and not some mundane DAZ stuff.

I do not think so, the problem is that the development is slow, if you add more characters that time is distributed and we would see a nipple per year XD, I prefer to advance the main ones.

Reactions: ltpika

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Usually, when a game I am/was interested in gets an update, I normally see what the update is about, however with this game, I am finding myself in reading the comments about the update more fun.
same. it's fun to see the reaction of others with these miniscule updates.

Reactions: zackiman

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
love updates but its kinda short sized :cautious:
Including more scenes etc :devilish:(y) with be Greater :giggle:
with love to see update with 1gb :p

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I know it has been said before, but I'll say it again : it's ok that the main storyline with Rosie and Lucy takes time, but it would be nice to have fun with other girls (like Mako, pleeeeaaase, I really wonder what she's hiding underneath this sweater, and corrupting a shy librarian is always fun :cool: ) while the story progresses.
Without some side storylines, the progress is really slow and it gets boring. A shame for I really like the graphics in this game, which are original and not some mundane DAZ stuff.
I can't, for the life of me, understand people with this mentality. Patrons, even less. I mean, you're passionate about something, enough to give it 5 precious minutes of your daily life, let alone your hard earned money, and, while fully aware you might get hit my a car and die tomorrow, you still tolerate, encourage or pay for a "slow burn"... How the hell is any of that "ok"??
Now, mind you, i've got nothing against you personally, just... people's attitude. I mean how the hell can you wait ti'll you're eighty for the first handjob animation? Why would people pay for that? Masochism?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
How do I see the new Lucy events? I'm on level 2 with her, but the only times I can confer with her is when she's in her room and we can play cards, at the kitchen where we can cook together - that doesn't raise her points at all btw -, watching tv together - doesn't raise her points again -, and when she's in the caffe. Other than that she isn't even in the house.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, one issue here is uneven progression. After entering Level 4 all old content needs to be updated, mainly just text as the scenes generally still work. Though changing the order of existing graphics with text in some scenes could work. This, usually, goes for every level up on every game.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
You will accidentally see your neighbors fucking before this game will come to any action
Dev needs to drop all his other projects and just work on this imo. This could be an extremly great game if he worked on only this. I would certainly throw money his way again. Issue is he is helping other creators and doing far too much other stuff. If he actually put all his time into this he could probably make some decent money off it

Reactions: FR915 and zackiman

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Slowly it's getting better...
It's still very much in the suggested, erotic... But we see more and more nudity, the daughter is more and more positive about sex: earning points when we go to peep in the bathroom, she caresses her father's sex while watching TV (through the pants, but still!) A bit of masturbation, a bit of rawer dialogue...
Well, we'll have something to fap in a few versions ... I think taking a look every 2 or 3 versions, should bring pleasant surprises...
"Hope makes you live..." and fantasize

Peu à peu ça s'améliore...
C'est encore beaucoup dans le suggéré, l'érotique.. Mais on voit de plus en plus de nudité, la fille est de plus en plus positive quant au sexe : on gagne des points quand on va la mater dans la salle de bain, elle caresse le sexe de son père en regardant la télé (à travers le pantalon, mais quand même !) Un peu de masturbation, un peu de dialogue plus cru..
Bah on pourra branler vraiment d'ici quelques versions .. Je pense que jeter un coup d’œil toute les deux ou trois versions, devraient amener d’agréables surprises
"L'espoir fait vivre..." et fantasmer

Reactions: roro

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Dev needs to drop all his other projects and just work on this imo. This could be an extremly great game if he worked on only this. I would certainly throw money his way again. Issue is he is helping other creators and doing far too much other stuff. If he actually put all his time into this he could probably make some decent money off it
What other projects is he involved with?

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
after the update with rosie I say hes going in the right direction now , just give him some more time he has to balance rosie and lucy

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes