2.20 star(s) 136 Votes
May 19, 2019
13 new renders but I haven't found path to them also why are all events except peeping one time things?
I think he is planning on changing that.. this past update I saw that shower event where she sees you spying and enjoys in on repeat Everytime now and the masterbate one is also on repeat now

Nov 23, 2018
can someone please tell me what are the four events of lucy since only I have found two the event of the shower and the one of the bathroom but only those two the other two do not know how they are even and reached 100% of the progress of Lucy and don't show anything

Reactions: Gandalf78

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Imagine 1 month before the game was updated, there were only 4 events. The update is still pending. Unlike the LLTP 1 month update but many changes. Not even an obscene thing exists. The game may have been good but the change was a bit slow.

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Damn this is so stressful. I can't trigger the event of Lucy. Lucy is lvl 2 but there's no event happening. Caizer tell the truth that ur game sux! Even a clue option didn't have. Damn my brain hurt finding this event. This game no fun! And it's funny just 4 events in 1month.

KrazyKamikazee

Jun 4, 2017
What are the 4 events for Lucy at lvl 2?
All I get is the same old watch tv with her and daughter, cooking with her, playing cards and visit her at the cafe... but that's old stuff... nothing new I found for her lvl 2 which I got to 100%.
Please do spoil.

nonzzz

Sep 26, 2016
Is anything new supposed to happen after Lucy progress bar is raised to level 2 100% and there is a blinking up arrow?
I second that question. I think I did everything there is to do, yet nothing happens. What am I missing here?

KrazyKamikazee

Jun 4, 2017
Okay, so events are pretty short if what I read here is it... catching her in the tub is an event, so is catching her butt naked in the toilet room. So... I'm guessing talking to her at the café to increase her % is an event as well?? What other "new" event would be the 4th ??

sxcar

Jan 25, 2020
Okay, so events are pretty short if what I read here is it... catching her in the tub is an event, so is catching her butt naked in the toilet room. So... I'm guessing talking to her at the café to increase her % is an event as well?? What other "new" event would be the 4th ??
The four events are: bathroom, playing cards, coffeeshop and toilet

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
The four events are: bathroom, playing cards, coffeeshop and toilet
Interesting, so different dialogue(s) for preexisting scene(s) (visit coffee shop, play cards were already there) is considered an 'event'? I really need to figure out this gaming model and apply it to my clients in construction. I'm a carpenter but I know how to do roofing...I wonder how it would go over - " Well I got a bundle of shingles on the roof today, see you next month". I know its not a great comparison but if you are going to take on a side job, commit to it and keep moving forward - stop the milking.

sorry - semi rant over.

sxcar

Jan 25, 2020
Interesting, so different dialogue(s) for preexisting scene(s) (visit coffee shop, play cards were already there) is considered an 'event'? I really need to figure out this gaming model and apply it to my clients in construction. I'm a carpenter but I know how to do roofing...I wonder how it would go over - " Well I got a bundle of shingles on the roof today, see you next month". I know its not a great comparison but if you are going to take on a side job, commit to it and keep moving forward - stop the milking.

sorry - semi rant over.
I agree with you, it seems like a joke on the part of the developer to those who really pay for this update. To say that you added one more dialogue cannot be considered with a new event

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
I am saddened by some of the comments, here. If you feel this is so bad, then simply show us all how it should be done, and upload your own game.
Compared to RoomForRent, the worst grind game out there by far, this is better. Also, the animations in this are very good, again far superior to RMR.
Cut the developer some slack....there are plenty other games to do while we wait for this to develop.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes