2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
There any cheats or mods for this game?
There aren't, but this is the kind of game that you do not want cheats. I think this game is so good that I am happy for it to play out. The MOST important part of the game is to make sure to eat, shower, use the restroom, and make money.
I would be happy to give any other tips or tricks if needed.
I cannot wait until the next update. I really want the librarian to get involved more!

Oct 14, 2019
There aren't, but this is the kind of game that you do not want cheats. I think this game is so good that I am happy for it to play out. The MOST important part of the game is to make sure to eat, shower, use the restroom, and make money.
I would be happy to give any other tips or tricks if needed.
I cannot wait until the next update. I really want the librarian to get involved more!
I just get tired of the grind lol

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
I just get tired of the grind lol
It is a VERY slow moving game. I get that. I think it has an element of surprise to it, since it is so slow. I don't have any clue who the Main Character will have sex with first. I believe his big boobed daughter, but maybe it could be the Cafe owner or the librarian? Or maybe someone else will show up in his life. That's what is so intriguing about this game.

May 19, 2019

• Added event for Lucy at lvl 2.
  • Added Park location on the map.
  • Added new music.
  • Added event with Lucy for reaching lvl 3.
  • Bug fixes.
Thanks man nice to see Lucy has two levels now though sadly it's going to be like the 8tj before we get the link for it here..

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
why is is soooooooooooooooooo slow. I feel like I wasted good few hours to grind pointless points, to see a bit of skin? now I dont even know what I need to do to progress anymore. This game needs some hints system as well as kick in the back to make things move faster

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
I hope there is more activity with the Librarian, as well as the coffee shop manager. I want to see one of them on the beach. I would also love for the MC to dream while he is asleep, and dream about the girls' mother, prompting him to have morning wood, which one of the girls walks in on and sees. There are so many directions this game can go. I love how it is slow and steady.

jorgemtz88

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone knows which is the event for Lucy? I've tried every hour and conversation that I've found but nothing seems to trigger the event to level up. Thank you.

May 19, 2019
Does anyone knows which is the event for Lucy? I've tried every hour and conversation that I've found but nothing seems to trigger the event to level up. Thank you.
My guess is it's probably bugged because of your save but it's also possible you skipped an update or didn't do something in the last one so it won't rigger.. I had the same thing happen before . Tried to get the handjob thing from Rosie but it never triggered and I found out that was because I didn't go the shower event when she sees you spying and kinda allows it the. Followed by the bathroom masterbation

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes