2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

fandor13

Dec 15, 2017
I don't care!
I like this game and keep coming back every update no matter how little progress is made.
Meanwhile there are other matters to consider, whether to play LLtP or EoL or something with a bit more pace.
Back to HS or RfR and grind and anticipate satisfaction guaranteed.
Life's a bitch. While waiting for the bitter end, Fuck her!
or no progress at all

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
small but nice update.

You can do this to bring Lucy to level 3
- talk to her in cafe
- go to park once
- watch TV
- playing card in her room

If you have 100%, wait a few days until you visit her room after visiting the bathroom in the morning!

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
Does anyone know why going to the gym with Rosie no longer adds points to her progress? I have been stuck at 32% on level 3 for the past two updates. The gym event still has the + beside it, but nothing happens when I go.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
The big problem is not having other women for the MC to have sex quickly, to put some sexual content before 2 years of the game.
If the MC fucks other women, the player can tolerates more grinding time with the main woman. Just over 1 year of game development and no sexual content.

Reactions: Imantiu
May 19, 2019
Does anyone know why going to the gym with Rosie no longer adds points to her progress? I have been stuck at 32% on level 3 for the past two updates. The gym event still has the + beside it, but nothing happens when I go.
Your problem is the fact your using a face that goes past the update for the update (or the last two as you said) where made which is bugging your game and it's not letting you progress more so you have to load a save much further back or start all over

Reactions: Rufus Maximus

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
small but nice update.

You can do this to bring Lucy to level 3
- talk to her in cafe
- go to park once
- watch TV
- playing card in her room

If you have 100%, wait a few days until you visit her room after visiting the bathroom in the morning!
How do I get to the cafe and the park?

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes