2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I apologize, I know this isn't helpful but -
Walk-through - lather, rinse, repeat...oh and check out everything in no particular order.
OK sarcasm off. Sorry, grind drove me nuts. Hopefully some kind person can help you out.
No kindness here, grind like the rest of us.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Is it me or does the day seem to run by very quickly? there are 4 aspects of the day which are broken down into two parts. So 24 hours are 8 segments of 4 hours. I don't know about the rest of the world but it does not take 4 hours to pee. Plus it seems that ever two days I am paying rent. 700 some odd dollars and I am only making 200 working hard. which leaves vital items or missions undone. Is there a way to change the money aspect or provide more jobs? well any ways the time seems off and yes I know it's fiction just want it to make since.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
D

Deleted member 1486785

I’m stuck with Lucy at 3 and Rosie at four nothing I do adds love points both 0%

Reactions: Jmener69

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
Everybody Mostly New Accounts always Want this and that but never donate. If you don't like it ignore it don't download it don't play it. As a programmer if its just a extra income this pace is reasonable due to the good animation and plot, not to mention maybe the creator is the only one creating the plot animation programming debugging etc. Old members maybe post games you know that will be nice for past time. Well For Me I'll just wait till probably 0.4 to judge

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
So all new content in this update, is the park scene and bedroom scene after see Lucy in the toilet?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
is there a way to hide the text so you can view full picture?? cus its really annoying because i want to see full picture but i can't hide the text with H or middle mouse.

Reactions: ontach

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Two females in the house, he walks in on them pissing, or masturbating, or showering, or bathing, but not one of them ever walk in on him when he's taking a shower.

Wants to take Rosie to the gym, walks straight into her room without knocking. Think he'd find her in just a bra and panties? Would be nice, but ain't gonna happen.

Reactions: ontach

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
No, a game doesn't n need to be a "pokemon fuck em all harem"... If you pursue a girl (man, alien, whatever), do you focus on that one particular, or do you just fuck 10 random people on the way to achieve it?

Game just need somewhat reduced grind. Grinding as a "filler" to make a game be longer, or take longer time, never successful when players end up stop playing due to it.
It doesn't have to be a harem, but if the focus is exclusively on 1 woman, the updates need to be much faster and with more content. Most games have more content (sexual and no sexual content) in 2 updates (2-3 months), than this one has in 14 months.

Reactions: Imantiu
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes