2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Pardon me for being a newbie, but what do you mean about the command console? Do you mean just going into cmd? If so, what directory or file do I go to ?
Going to send you a tutorial picture just follow the grey highlight 1, 2 ,3 the picture are in order.
Once you click 00console it's going to open up a notepad click EDIT, FIND enter config.console once you do that your going to change config.console = Flase to config.console = True.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Going to send you a tutorial picture just follow the grey highlight 1, 2 ,3 the picture are in order.
Once you click 00console it's going to open up a notepad click EDIT, FIND enter config.console once you do that your going to change config.console = Flase to config.console = True.
What! Are you a flaseifier?

• Sad
Reactions: Pumpinger

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
It worked!!! I have $10,000,000!!!

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
It worked!!! I have $10,000,000!!!
It would be funny if there was a place in the game where you could go and spend those 10 million for hundreds of actual H scenes, turning out that it's actually one of the most action packed games on the website. Every kink imaginable already in the game, even fucking a can of tomatoes while koala bear is watching you. Truly a game you will be telling your grandchildren about!

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
It would be funny if there was a place in the game where you could go and spend those 10 million for hundreds of actual H scenes, turning out that it's actually one of the most action packed games on the website. Every kink imaginable already in the game, even fucking a can of tomatoes while koala bear is watching you. Truly a game you will be telling your grandchildren about!
great
-great-grandchildren
...if you are so lucky

akaraby

Jul 3, 2018
Hello
When I open the bathroom door in the morning and spying rosie, it shows a positive sign, but nothing adds to the privilege of the day.
Why is this an issue?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Hello
When I open the bathroom door in the morning and spying rosie, it shows a positive sign, but nothing adds to the privilege of the day.
Why is this an issue?
Because the dev is too lazy to correctly display the ++ sign only for the things that actually increase stats. Also, there are no hints that will tell you which actions/ activities will actually increase stats or advance progress, so we are doomed to blundering around blindly.

El Capitan

Apr 3, 2018
well so far ive discovered money = xxx , food = xxx and toilet = xxx ... ive yet to find the value names for joy and hygiene .... would be great if there was a way to freeze stats ... im just too lazy to grind lol

Reactions: ontach

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
Hi All,

I dont know if this is all the content but this is as far as i got with the characters.
Anyone could let me know if there is more progress i can make and how I can find the events?

HS.JPG

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
hello everyone I have a problem with the H key and S could you please tell me how to solve the problem.

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
I love the shape of Mika's boobs. There has to be something planned for her. I want to see her on the beach when you take a trip to the beach again!

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes