2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
So I have Lucy at 100% for lvl 2. Have gone to cafe multiple times and the walk in park option doesn't come up. Only looking good option. Plus the park isn't selectable. What do I need to do?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Aw, Rosie is really cute as a button. Yeah, the game is a bit grindy, and it's a bit strange that you can't take a shower in the morning because both slots are occupied by the ladies. Same as the late slot where you can only use the toilet, but it would be too late for washing hands. Sometimes it's even too late for the toilet. Now imagine having to tell your body, sorry, you'll have to wait until the morning for your time slot. :ROFLMAO:

So I've got Rosie at Level 3 and Lucy at Level 2 and no progress for Mary and the Librarian. Clicking through is fast, and at the stage where I am at the game at the moment comes to just finding the rooms where you can still find a + option since some no longer give that.

Final word about the animations: Love them, they are very smooth and put most other games here to shame. Of course more, as well as more sexual content, is always welcome.

Reactions: roro

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
This game needs a hints system or some sort or way to point the MC into the right direction. So far we are like a blind chicken who found some seeds. It happen but its just pure luck

Reactions: RUK2003 and ontach

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Aw, Rosie is really cute as a button. Yeah, the game is a bit grindy, and it's a bit strange that you can't take a shower in the morning because both slots are occupied by the ladies. Same as the late slot where you can only use the toilet, but it would be too late for washing hands. Sometimes it's even too late for the toilet. Now imagine having to tell your body, sorry, you'll have to wait until the morning for your time slot. :ROFLMAO:

So I've got Rosie at Level 3 and Lucy at Level 2 and no progress for Mary and the Librarian. Clicking through is fast, and at the stage where I am at the game at the moment comes to just finding the rooms where you can still find a + option since some no longer give that.

Final word about the animations: Love them, they are very smooth and put most other games here to shame. Of course more, as well as more sexual content, is always welcome.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
I need a walkthrough, this game is more unintuitive then instruction on tax returns forms.

Literally the only way to progress is to go about and save/click every location at each time of the day with a hope to get the next progress stage or a chance to find a way to improve relationship. I've been stuck at the same stage in game for like 2 updates now, and after spending a good hour trying to find some way to progress with not hints system or anything that would indicate what I should do next, I just gave up.

Puryfire

Jul 20, 2018
I love this game!
I am now lvl 3 with Rosie and Lucy... and I absolutely like the style and the animations. Go on with your good work.
Can't wait to see more content. :D:giggle:
Please don't let us wait too long. :p

Reactions: indyfordfan

FreddyBobs

Jul 23, 2017
I did ask a while ago, but I'll try once more. I can't get this game to run. I've never ever had an issue running any other renpy game, but this one just simply refuses to run for me. I click on the exe and I get a splash screen saying happy summer, then it just disappears and... nothing. No error message, not a thing after the brief splash screen.

Does anyone have any clue or guidance as to why this might be? Without so much as an error message, I don't know where to begin looking for the problem.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes