2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hello, can someone help me? I'm at version 0.2.4 but I'm stuck, Rosie is level 4 0%, Lucy is level 3 100% with the arrow up, Mary level 1 0%, Mika level 1 0%, I speak with everyone world but nothing is happening :( :( thx

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Hello, can someone help me? I'm at version 0.2.4 but I'm stuck, Rosie is level 4 0%, Lucy is level 3 100% with the arrow up, Mary level 1 0%, Mika level 1 0%, I speak with everyone world but nothing is happening :( :( thx
same for me. there are 3 events for lucy at livel 3: 1th in the shower in the morning, 2nd lucy after work in the park. the 3th???

Reactions: oulala93

milligan

Apr 30, 2018
I once went to this site and tried to download something, but immediately began all sorts of transitions to other sites and pop-up ads, can now the situation has become better?

zackiman

Apr 14, 2018
same for me. there are 3 events for lucy at livel 3: 1th in the shower in the morning, 2nd lucy after work in the park. the 3th???
A sponsor asked me the same thing and the same thing happened to me, said the author looking for himself in the walkthrough, update to € 5 and in this he puts the same, there are three events and now, there are no more, she does not level up, it is all the content, the bathroom, the park and the shower, end.

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
A sponsor asked me the same thing and the same thing happened to me, said the author looking for himself in the walkthrough, update to € 5 and in this he puts the same, there are three events and now, there are no more, she does not level up, it is all the content, the bathroom, the park and the shower, end.
So he added new dialogue to these existing events and called them new ? :D
edit: after extracting the game images, i can see new renders for the morning bath event, but it's not triggered for me somehow. Anyway this updates are weak, Couple of renders each month, meh..

FreddyBobs

Jul 23, 2017
I now write this on each update, hoping someone has a suggestion, but does anyone have any helpful suggestions why i can't run this? I have run every other renpy game successfully, but with this, when I try to open it, i get a small splash screen for the game for a second or two, then nothing. No error message, just nothing.

Has anyone else had this and managed to resolve?

• Thinking Face
May 19, 2019
i have reason to think i found the 3rd one.. after the bathroom one i went to go work for a bit then went up to go to the bathroom and what she said wasnt the same

Reactions: zackiman

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
I bet there will be another crap scene this coming update before some action july
Maybe he'll start on august on the Handjob request to level up on rosie Thats a Maybe lols

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
I last played a year ago seemed like a good game so I told myself I would come back. From the looks of the last few comments things are Still going at a dead snails pace.

May 19, 2019
I bet there will be another crap scene this coming update before some action july
Maybe he'll start on august on the Handjob request to level up on rosie Thats a Maybe lols
What handjob request?? Also I know we kinda get this already but I think there should be a scene or at least a repeat this g where you get to take a bath or shower with the girls

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes