2.20 star(s) 136 Votes
Jul 6, 2018
This is a perfect example of idiocracy(The Movie, not the masses). The hooker comes up to the guy at a cash machine. He withdraws a wad of cash. Flashes the crisp bills at the hooker and want's to buy her for the evening.

She comes up with some shit about have issues but if he pays her now so he can meet her in a weeks time. A week later same shit. Money exchanged but no services rendered!

A pattern isn't starting to form, it's been there all along but you can't help yourself. Ohh! What if this is the day Rosie get the bottom knocked out of her ass.
You would hate to pass this update up if just by chance this is the one where you can squat fuck her into a limp, pale comparison of her formal self.

Just say no. Abstain from giving the hooker money. I would bet dollars to doughnuts that the dev doesn't read reviews on these sites. When they start noticing a lack of income then shit will change.

Unless he's got a pimp name Upgrade. Then in that case "you pay the man".

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I have no idea what I downloaded. It came with saves, and wouldn't open old saves. The last save froze all points. Not worth starting from scratch for 2 years of tease. In the BIN!

Reactions: GrimCreeper3

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
why dont you guys come back when its complete then, instead of complaining...and yes i know it needs action just go play something else till its done
Because honestly given how long this game has been in development to get this far, I'll die of old age before the MC has sex with anyone. Thats too long of a wait to complain about the game.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
How do I get from Lucy Level 2 to Level 3? I am at 100% what do I need to progress.

I love the art. Both girls are sweet but the grind is really bad with very slow progression and only mild nudity.
Hope this gets updated regularly and when we reach version 4.0 hopefully MC can have sex with Rosie.....probably just wishful thinking ;-)

Reactions: RUK2003 and Kinice
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes