2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I don't get it, if today I can make a game like this and I have people supporting me, I would be so happy and would be working hard to get good content for my supporters and trying my best to make a fun and sexy game where people would whip their dicks out and fap to it. This game? there are more dick whippers to the comments xD

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
What handjob request?? Also I know we kinda get this already but I think there should be a scene or at least a repeat this g where you get to take a bath or shower with the girls
My Assumption that maybe there's a coming update where Handjob with rosie will gain exp to lvl up the relationship. Remember the promise after the 1st real handjob and expose boobs. that she will help his father whenever he wants? so probably within this year. Sex request in my assumption probably next year or mid next year

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This game is so slow you have a higher chance of getting a ice burn and getting frost bite then you will a fire burn or even a mildly warmish burn. Which is why I only usually play it once a year for a few minutes of content. They kind of remind me of the DEV of a wife and a grandmother game.

Reactions: raganrok246

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
This game is so slow you have a higher chance of getting a ice burn and getting frost bite then you will a fire burn or even a mildly warmish burn. Which is why I only usually play it once a year for a few minutes of content. They kind of remind me of the DEV of a wife and a grandmother game.
Haven't seen a granny humping game yet.
Just some wrinkly grand father types.
Any tips on sexy granny humping ?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah Dev needs to add big content for this game with vaginal,creampie,anal pregnancy etc
With allot of sex scnes ...
At least add corruption + love percentage on character's profile to unlock certain sexual act beter (y)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alibenhassan

I'm referring to the DEV of a wife and a mother which is also going so slow you can get frost bite from touching their game and I changed the name to a wife and a grandmother because by the time there is any action in the game her kids will have all grown up moved out had kids and started a family of their own.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
nice smal update and great art, keep it coming!

Í think badroom, park and toilet have new scene

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, looks like this update is focused on Lucy (does Rosie beach scene was on previous update?) and I grind Lusie to Lev3 ready to jump lev4 but have no idea how to trigger this ... any hints ?

HyperNovax

Nov 20, 2018
Yes, I'd like to know the same, I've talked to her at her room, when taking a bath, at the cafe, both times, and at the park, but nothing happens, this is why the games need a WT, specially this kind if grinding games ...
any clues?
Ok, looks like this update is focused on Lucy (does Rosie beach scene was on previous update?) and I grind Lusie to Lev3 ready to jump lev4 but have no idea how to trigger this ... any hints ?
You can't. I check CG RIP images and there are no images after the discussion in the park.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes