2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Airianov

Jun 22, 2018
well, no content until end of June. I know that dev games are harsh, and sometimes the crowd only complains about the next update or lack of content. But this game drains the patience. I know the developer have problems. But... well, nothing to do about. We will have here another "My lovely Sara". Sad.

Tesla QQ

Jan 22, 2019
Apr 7, 2020
I really pity those who donate to this game. The developer teases everyone. He goes to bed for 1 month and updates for the last 2-3 days. And I'm sure he will move on to another project before he finishes this game. As my lovely sara :)
I knew it would be like this :)

Hello everyone, I want to say that the next update must be only in the next month, and because of that I want to remind you that if you dont want wait that time or pay pledge twice - you can cancel it, I understand that you must take anything from me every month, but unfortunately I cant do this because of more and more porblems in my life. I say it not because I need help or something, I say it because I must let you know. I have a lot of fans and I realy love do HS for you, but every time when I want to forget about my problems and working more and start normal life - this life give me a lot more kicks... Sorry again.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
thanks for the info, sorry for your personal issues, it can go wrong quickly in this strange times.

I really like Happy summer it is something really different with a unique art style. I want more but i am not in a hurry, take your time.

Last edited:
May 19, 2019
I really hope that this next update that comes out in a month alot alot in it and we get to bang Rosie.. the update it taking him longer to do so maybe he is working of something big

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
thanks for the info, sorry for your personal issues, it can go wrong quickly in this strange times.

I really like Happy summer it is something really different with a unique art style. I want more but i am not in a hurry, take your time.
I definitely like the bubbly art style which is curvy but not grossly overdone like in many other games. Like some users have stated I am disappointed with release schedule and lack of content.

Hopefully OP is able to get some good, quality work done as his situation improves. Will definitely consider pledging at that point!

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
How old is your rar extractor? I was having problems with winrar saying the files were corrupt until I updated it.
option 1 try 7zip this is a good app to unzip or option 2 double clic on the file and copy the file in the file of your choice
ex: c:\user\nameofyourpc\download game name zip or rar double clic to open the ziped file and select the file non ziped and past in ex: c:\user\nameofyourpc\document but i think that only work with 10 and not with 8 or 7 but at trying
and i forget to said winrar is a shit 7zip is the best

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
LOL, never talk bad about a slow creator in his own channel.
In the discord channel, I said that the guy was so slow and that updates where so small that looked that he started to write the next part of the story after each update.... got kicked out XD

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017

• Added 2 events for Lucy at lvl 3.
  • Added 2 events for Rosie at lvl 4.
  • Added new gameplay feature.
  • Bug fixes.

Reactions: Seeht and BVonkX
May 19, 2019
[QUOTyayE="Sagah, post: 3718011, member: 62636"]

• Bug fixes.
[/QUOTE]
Yay a change log.. that means the free update here will be about by the 7th of next month unless some hero posts it early or on svscomics... Also that picture of Rosie's tits for the change log looks good

Reactions: BVonkX

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
[QUOTyayE="Sagah, post: 3718011, member: 62636"]

• Bug fixes.
Yay a change log.. that means the free update here will be about by the 7th of next month unless some hero posts it early or on svscomics... Also that picture of Rosie's tits for the change log looks good
[/QUOTE]
Dont Get your Hope Up yet bois

May 19, 2019
Dont Get your Hope Up yet bois
[/QUOTE]
I hope are not too high.. but knowing we got some new Rosie stuff coming in is very nice to year... 90% of us who are still here for this game only care for Rosie

Reactions: Airianov
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes