2.20 star(s) 136 Votes
May 19, 2019
I’m here just for Rosie
Same man.. Rosie is younger then the other girl and blonde and far more hotter.. he made an incest game and. So far the only incest we had was a handjob.. I hope when we get to play the game next week that we will have a little more to work with or maybe get that handjob again with different dialogue

Reactions: Airianov

leevicious

Aug 11, 2018
It's been a long time since I downloaded an upgrade, I didn't have much new stuff, but now I like the last upgrade. I hope things keep warming up. I have faith in the game again. (google, sorry)

Reactions: BVonkX

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
How long? Every update in this game it's pretty small, 4 things literally... So don't expect too much.

May 19, 2019
How long? Every update in this game it's pretty small, 4 things literally... So don't expect too much.
Dude this game is far better off then most others.. this game it's a small update with 2-4 things each month.. I know another game I follow that I'm thinking about dripping because it's one updated ever 6-9 months and it gets less new stuff then this game does

Reactions: BVonkX

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
Dude this game is far better off then most others.. this game it's a small update with 2-4 things each month.. I know another game I follow that I'm thinking about dripping because it's one updated ever 6-9 months and it gets less new stuff then this game does
Ok, so what?
There are also other games that have monthly updates with more content than this.
If you see with perspective the game has been in development for a year and a half. Only have 2 characters with a slow advance (no sex scenes yet) and gameplay is "limited" even i could say it's repetitive. I don't think that are very much content. And yeah, there are others games with pretty less content o even abandoned. But this isn't a game that you can replay every 4 months.

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Ok, so what?
There are also other games that have monthly updates with more content than this.
If you see with perspective the game has been in development for a year and a half. Only have 2 characters with a slow advance (no sex scenes yet) and gameplay is "limited" even i could say it's repetitive. I don't think that are very much content. And yeah, there are others games with pretty less content o even abandoned. But this isn't a game that you can replay every 4 months.
This is one of my favorites on here because it leaves me wanting more. I am not going anywhere, anytime soon, and my life won't be affected if I have to wait for the updates.
Who will the MC have fun with next? I run that scenario in my head, over and over. I would love to see the MC and the librarian start to build a relationship. That manager at the cafe has potential too.
Will the MC finally get some action on the couch? If so, will he get caught?
What about more action in the laundry room? We have all forgot about it.
That's what makes this one of the most brilliant games on here.
"Light of my Life" is another outstanding game that is slow, but worth it. I know there is so much that I want to happen in that game, also.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I generally play this game once or twice a year anymore then that is a waste of time and download.

xloke

Shoot him and put him out of his misery.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes