2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Ok, looks like this update is focused on Lucy (does Rosie beach scene was on previous update?) and I grind Lusie to Lev3 ready to jump lev4 but have no idea how to trigger this ... any hints ?
I don't think there's a trigger to level 4 for lucy yet

Reactions: Pasikonik

HyperNovax

Nov 20, 2018
I think the dev lose motivation for his game. He have a previous abandonned game.
I's too bad because the rendering is atypical.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I think the dev lose motivation for his game. He have a previous abandonned game.
I's too bad because the rendering is atypical.
I don't think so, every update of this game is small and they still come almost monthly.

I love to see the full game and am not in a hurry.

Apr 29, 2018
It's such a shame MLS was dropped for this. Even though it was buggy at times and had some questionable english, it was actually engaging. The model was gorgeous, the story was good, and each update was worth the wait. There was something about it that was different from other father-daughter games. The daughter - despite her innocence - wasn't some infantile loli, there was no massive harem of girls to detract from the development of the main plot. It was realistic, romantic, kind of slow-paced yet always satisfying, such a refreshing experience in the midst of other VNs in the genre. I can't blame Caizer for switching to this grindfest, the money's clearly there and it's his right to make whatever he wants. But he made something truly special with MLS. Hope to see him go back to it one day.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
proper walkthrough or a quest indicator would be nice. so far this game is less about the game and more about a good routine to click every location at every hour to check if there will be a new event.... and its pretty lame.

The game have great potential, it looks beautiful and love the flavor of it, but god damn, the grind is just to much and if one is not lucky to click the right play at the right time, you can go around in circles for hours without any progress.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I have found nothing new in this update that is of interest I have been a supporter since day one but I am tired of this lack of progress and lack of repeatability. just such a shame such great artwork is lost on such a boring grindfest.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I need to know how to get to level 3 with Lucy???
I have 100% at level 2 and tried to approach at every possible daytime (mornings in bath tub and on toilet; daytime in the cafe; afternoon in the kitchen, evening watching TV).
Did I miss something?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I have 100% at level 2 and tried to approach at every possible daytime (mornings in bath tub and on toilet; daytime in the cafe; afternoon in the kitchen, evening watching TV).
Did I miss something?
I had the same problem, with me it was just playing until after visiting the bathroom I automatically went to Lucy's bedroom.

Reactions: KRock19

Viper XIII

Oct 26, 2017
Did I miss something?
If I remember right, you have to go to her work during the afternoon and ask her to go to the park with you.

Reactions: BVonkX and KRock19

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I had the same problem, with me it was just playing until after visiting the bathroom I automatically went to Lucy's bedroom.
After I just continued playing the same happened to me. So it seems that this is triggered randomly.

Thank you for your feedback!

I really like the art but the progress with the ladies is REALLY slow......

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes