2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
The creator doesn't care about what people saying. Well, I'm also not care about the game update. Imagine a very long long day and the update only have this?

Reactions: genthrow

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
About the walk in the park with Lucy. You're supposed to go to her room first, but if you skip that and go straight to the park, you'll walk with her there, and then when you get back home you'll go to her room and go out together, presumably to walk in the park.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
We need a hints system and content finder guide. Otherwise this is another "Unren, watch the renders, delete" game.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
About the walk in the park with Lucy. You're supposed to go to her room first, but if you skip that and go straight to the park, you'll walk with her there, and then when you get back home you'll go to her room and go out together, presumably to walk in the park.
How do you go to the park? I don/t see a map or any way to get out of the house.

FreddyBobs

Jul 23, 2017
Well, from some of the comments, this may be a blessing that I can't play this game and yet... when i extract and attempt to run this game, I get a brief small 'happy summer' splash pop up which disappears after a second or two and then... nothing. No game. Never had an issue running any other renpy games before, so can anyone shed any light on what i'm doing wrong?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
How do you go to the park? I don/t see a map or any way to get out of the house.
Go visit Lucy in the cafe. You'll see a choice there to invite her to a walk, and she'll agree for the next day after lunch. Go to her room during the daytime to see her dressed differently, and then you'll automatically go to the park. (The other way I mentioned earlier is a bit weird.)

Reactions: BVonkX

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Agreed. Even the good bits are not part of the mundane routine. The home shower animation, the TV boob press animation, even the upskirt renders, beach visit, gym shower, etc. are just one-shot events. If you have to make us visit the gym fifty times, at least give us a chance of showering together again. You can add a skip button for those who don't want to watch the animation again, but making the best stuff a single shot event is just a waste.
Thanks to the dev for making the Rosie home shower scene repeatable. That is a very good sequence. (y)

Reactions: BVonkX
Aug 18, 2019
yeah, sometimes creators need a push in the right direction, i'd assume most of us aren't on their patreon, and the response is unanimously in the negative, i can only imagine the distaste from their paying customers; it's a shame, really, had a lot of promise

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
It is not perfect but for me it is diffrent in largely a good way. love the style of girls!

Updates are small but come almost monthly, you can always just wait a few months, i have no hurry.

A lot of nagging but it is clear that many people are watch the game and probably download every update.

• Love
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
It is not perfect but for me it is diffrent in largely a good way. love the style of girls!

Updates are small but come almost monthly, you can always just wait a few months, i have no hurry.

A lot of nagging but it is clear that many people are watch the game and probably download every update.
Go for it !

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes