2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

crimson95

Jan 5, 2019
i would much rather this game be "drawn" like the Image from the Logo, instead of Daz for "realistic" renders.
You don't make realistic "Anime girls" cause that just becomes creepy.
I have seen Sex Dolls that look more realistic than these renders, and realism is the selling point of Daz3D.(even if 90% of people still use boobs larger than their torso in Daz.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I get to the cafe and the park?
You have to wait till sister goes to work there and I am not for sure about the park yet.

After talking about helping her you go on the internet to find job, call friend for the job, tell sister about the job then on the next day talk to sister about the job again then you will go to the cafe for the first time to talk about the job.

Last edited:

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
as I am always impressed with the art of the game, but I think there is a lack of more mini scenes like a buttjob, or small incest scenes like catching one of them cleaning the house in exposed situations....a little more mini scenes are missing

Reactions: Facha

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You have to wait till sister goes to work there and I am not for sure about the park yet.

After talking about helping her you go on the internet to find job, call friend for the job, tell sister about the job then on the next day talk to sister about the job again then you will go to the cafe for the first time to talk about the job.
Thanks.

Reactions: BVonkX

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
any saves? or walkthrough?
I apologize, I know this isn't helpful but -
Walk-through - lather, rinse, repeat...oh and check out everything in no particular order.
OK sarcasm off. Sorry, grind drove me nuts. Hopefully some kind person can help you out.

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Brilliant..
Got stuck after a gym with Rosie.

Now it say "Need to go home", pressing home and I get "Need to go park", pressing park and it says "Need to go home". :mad:

Reactions: phreadom

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I wouldn't even try this game for the longest time. After what Caizer did with his last game, left long time patrons hanging just at the point the game reached the edge of the most anticipated scene of the game, he drops a bunch of lame excuses and bugs out on it and starts another game. Making assertions he'll "get back to it in time" which, as you know, never happens. After a while, my disappointment at being so incredibly ripped off calmed just enough that I decided to try HS out. Great art, good story concept, but calling this game a grind is like calling a Tiger a cute little pussycat. There's a difference between a "grind" and 'dragging an anvil across 50 miles of desert'! Then, after all that, what's to stop him for pulling the same stuff he did with MLS. I can't commit to a game...scratch that...a developer who works like that.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The big problem is not having other women for the MC to have sex quickly, to put some sexual content before 2 years of the game.
If the MC fucks other women, the player can tolerates more grinding time with the main woman. Just over 1 year of game development and no sexual content.
No, a game doesn't n need to be a "pokemon fuck em all harem"... If you pursue a girl (man, alien, whatever), do you focus on that one particular, or do you just fuck 10 random people on the way to achieve it?

Game just need somewhat reduced grind. Grinding as a "filler" to make a game be longer, or take longer time, never successful when players end up stop playing due to it.

gdgdgd

Sep 14, 2017
disappointing ... didn't even bother actually playing since its a lucy update just extracted the images ... there is barely anything ... let me guess ... next month will be another lucy update ? till she goes to lvl 4 too ? omg ...

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes