2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I am saddened by some of the comments, here. If you feel this is so bad, then simply show us all how it should be done, and upload your own game.
Compared to RoomForRent, the worst grind game out there by far, this is better. Also, the animations in this are very good, again far superior to RMR.
Cut the developer some slack....there are plenty other games to do while we wait for this to develop.
Yes and a peanut butter sandwich is better than a shit sandwich, it doesn't alter the fact that the content updates are minuscule and unsatisfying.

The reason there are so many bad comments is because many of us really like the look of the game and the quality of the animations. The sad reality of the dev is trying to make the game on a potato which hampers development time to a ridiculous degree. And because the content looks so good, it invites a lot of disappointment. If the game looked like crap no one would care, and you wouldn't have so many negative comments.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Yes and a peanut butter sandwich is better than a shit sandwich, it doesn't alter the fact that the content updates are minuscule and unsatisfying.

The reason there are so many bad comments is because many of us really like the look of the game and the quality of the animations. The sad reality of the dev is trying to make the game on a potato which hampers development time to a ridiculous degree. And because the content looks so good, it invites a lot of disappointment. If the game looked like crap no one would care, and you wouldn't have so many negative comments.
Cool...in which case, show us how it should done, Chum!

• Angry
Reactions: Watcher X

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Cool...in which case, show us how it should done, Chum!
That's the oldest and worst type of arguement that anyone could come up with. You don't need to be a cook to tell if something tastes good or bad, you don't need to create renders to tell if they look good or bad, and you don't need to be a game developer to tell that making some new lines to the same course of actions, then calling them new event is shitty thing.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I don't care!
I like this game and keep coming back every update no matter how little progress is made.
Meanwhile there are other matters to consider, whether to play LLtP or EoL or something with a bit more pace.
Back to HS or RfR and grind and anticipate satisfaction guaranteed.
Life's a bitch. While waiting for the bitter end, Fuck her!

Reactions: alextp2651 and roro

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
That's the oldest and worst type of arguement that anyone could come up with. You don't need to be a cook to tell if something tastes good or bad, you don't need to create renders to tell if they look good or bad, and you don't need to be a game developer to tell that making some new lines to the same course of actions, then calling them new event is shitty thing.
I think he’s saying that it’s difficult to do and that what has been done is good even though it’s not the hardcore fuck fest orgasm machine some would prefer.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I think he’s saying that it’s difficult to do and that what has been done is good even though it’s not the hardcore fuck fest orgasm machine some would prefer.
No one is claiming it is easy, no one is claiming we could do it better. The issue is the amount of time and lack of content due to the hardware limitations of the dev. It's like hiring a painter to paint your house, he does a really good job but it's taking forever because the only equipment he has is a toothbrush.

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
No one is claiming it is easy, no one is claiming we could do it better. The issue is the amount of time and lack of content due to the hardware limitations of the dev. It's like hiring a painter to paint your house, he does a really good job but it's taking forever because the only equipment he has is a toothbrush.
yes he needs more patronage. I’ll consider chipping in thanks

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Actually the time/content isn't the biggest problem here. There are other games with wide schedules then underwhelming content and they float fine. The problem is when to an already existing action, you put a few new lines and then flaunt as a new event in and a genuine update.

Beside that, the game bleeds from a thousand cuts. Despite having a flashy and actually unique interface, basic renpy elements are missing. Skip, rollback, quicksave, etc. Add to that the heavy grind element, the fact that it's basically sims, where you need to keep your MCs happiness on a high level to even interact, or the 5%/interaction increase, which makes it a 20 for levelling, without a skipping option, and with the sister you have basically 1/day chance to do that.

Combine all these together and it's anything but a pretty picture you'll get.

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
I don't care!
I like this game and keep coming back every update no matter how little progress is made.
Meanwhile there are other matters to consider, whether to play LLtP or EoL or something with a bit more pace.
Back to HS or RfR and grind and anticipate satisfaction guaranteed.
Life's a bitch. While waiting for the bitter end, Fuck her!
There is something special about this game, and I hope it continues, and continues in a very slow pace. It is a very sexy game. it does not need to be sped up, or that will diminish the intrigue

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
After the lucy updates hope that the developer make the rosie updates for the hand job lvl progress. Then if this happen another lucy. Then Rosie for probably Titjobscene then progress then blow Job or any other fetish God damn this will take an estimate of 2 years before having sex worst thing that if the other character/heroin make the cut before the sex scene it take roughly more that 2 years. God its like waiting for your anime every week but this case Every month.
Wish i can help for some development but it will spoil the fun for me

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
After the lucy updates hope that the developer make the rosie updates for the hand job lvl progress. Then if this happen another lucy. Then Rosie for probably Titjobscene then progress then blow Job or any other fetish God damn this will take an estimate of 2 years before having sex worst thing that if the other character/heroin make the cut before the sex scene it take roughly more that 2 years. God its like waiting for your anime every week but this case Every month.
Wish i can help for some development but it will spoil the fun for me
'heroine'....not trying to be grammar police as I guess heroin could also make the 'cut'.
Sorry...had to do it

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes