2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Just go to gym with her till you reach lvl 3 100% ! Do chores until new event triggers
which chores?
i am at 100% level 3 and have been doing all the tasks for more then 2 weeks but nothing is happening.

Love the game but this drives me crazy

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
which chores?
i am at 100% level 3 and have been doing all the tasks for more then 2 weeks but nothing is happening.

Love the game but this drives me crazy
Did you buy Rosie the swim suit?
Did you go to the beach with her?
Did she give you the hand rub on the couch?
Did you get the shower scene in the gym?
Did you go to her room when she is on her bed with the laptop?

My guess is you are missing another scene, because as soon as I reached 100% @ level 3 (I can't remember now if I went to her room or it the game automatically forced the scene) the hand-job scene automatically played.

Hope this helps.

As Always, Best to All Who Venture Here,

TiggerYou

Darkblue006

May 17, 2017
is level 4 her max atm?

I hate to say it but it was way faster to start from scratch than to find what I was missing. lol..

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i forgot how i hate this game rewriting everything and putting "hide dialog" from H to ctrl button and preventing skip
daughter lvl 4, sister lvl 2, and the others still level 0. end?

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Did you buy Rosie the swim suit?
Did you go to the beach with her?
Did she give you the hand rub on the couch?
Did you get the shower scene in the gym?
Did you go to her room when she is on her bed with the laptop?

My guess is you are missing another scene, because as soon as I reached 100% @ level 3 (I can't remember now if I went to her room or it the game automatically forced the scene) the hand-job scene automatically played.

Hope this helps.

As Always, Best to All Who Venture Here,

TiggerYou
thnxs

I did al of that but stil stuck. I loadend a old save to start from 0% level 3 and it worked! I got a automatically forced scene to her room and level 4.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this game can`t be forbidden below 18 ! it must be forbidden over 10 :) sorry for my english :(

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've been playing the game and just downloaded the update. I put it in the old folder like I have been doing with updates, but when I opened the game file, the logo screen flashed for a moment and then there was an error message: "Parsing the script failed".

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
UncleVT, can you add the below to the changelog for this version?

HS-Changelog v0.2.1.jpg

Changelog 0.2.1
  • Added new event with Rosie for reaching lvl 4.
  • Added 4 new animations.
  • Bug fixes.
This scene take a lot more time than previous 2 updates and maybe It's can take a little bit more time for rendering and releasing, sorry about that. Im trying as fast as I can.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have Rosie at Level3 100% but won't go above.
go to her room when shes on the bed and talk to her. she will ask MC to read her book and offers him a handjob afterwards.

I'm a bit confused. In some events when MC is reluctant to approach her or panics when shes pulling out her goods shes saying "but you already saw me naked so often so its okay", but surprised in the bathroom she's still ashamed. that doesnt work imo.

Reactions: gatesi and xlMARAlx
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes