2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
For those that don't know... This guy created a game before this one. That game, like this one, had potential. The problem is that the Dev. thought his game would make him rich, quick. But you see how he likes to drag things out for insufferably long amounts of time, right? So as a result, the first game did not make him rich. Then he thought he would make this game rather than actually do some work and progress the story on his first game. He figured this second game would definitely make him rich! And here we are... same shit, different day. The End.

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
For those that don't know... This guy created a game before this one. That game, like this one, had potential. The problem is that the Dev. thought his game would make him rich, quick. But you see how he likes to drag things out for insufferably long amounts of time, right? So as a result, the first game did not make him rich. Then he thought he would make this game rather than actually do some work and progress the story on his first game. He figured this second game would definitely make him rich! And here we are... same shit, different day. The End.
Played this like a year ago and didn't have much to it, guess I'll be back in another year to see what's up :LUL:
Yeah... I'd have preferred continuation on My Lovely Sara.

tatalovitch

Aug 29, 2017
MC can sleep, then he'll pee, eat, tell the same dialogues over and over, eat and sleep again. Will the game go on or will it stay the same for another 2 years?

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
I like the game, ı like characters but like everyone say it's going too slow. Now MC got sick and ı found the panties . Will anything happen after this or should ı stop because ı can't go out.

Thom1974

Jul 10, 2017
I like the game, ı like characters but like everyone say it's going too slow. Now MC got sick and ı found the panties . Will anything happen after this or should ı stop because ı can't go out.
How did you get the panties. I'm at level 4 and 7 % with Lucy and can't get the option to get them.

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
How did you get the panties. I'm at level 4 and 7 % with Lucy and can't get the option to get them.
wait until mc get sick then go to the rosie room at day time took panties. İf you can't get a sick then in first part of the evening go see lucy at park and increase % ı'm sure you will get sick after that you can get a panties.

bigtiddyguy69

Mar 18, 2019
if you get unren you can kinda cheat

money = (how much u want)
food = 100
toilet = 100
freshness = 100
leisure = 100
Any thing over 100 breaks game

You can also skip time of day with
daytime = 1-8
example:
daytime = 3
go to time slot just before the one you want to reload so the charter will be where u want it to be to lvl them up

if you wann change names
$ rosie = "name you want" with quotes
$ lucy = "name you want" with quotes
$ mc = "name you want" with quotes to change your name

and the only way i was able to exit the console was to type
exit

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes