2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

aekseer

May 10, 2020
Since I've been playing DMD and Single Again; I got more interested on this type of histories, a fetish maybe? Well... Fuck.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Holy mother of all updates this one is breaking new limits! It is simply insulting! If I were a patron (fortunately got enough brains not to be a patron to this dev) I would be fuming!!! The only addition to the game is the MC getting sick a few pics with Rosie worrying about him, even less picture with Lucy worrying about him, and a few pics when he steals Rosie's panties.

This totals to 102 new files (don't get excited, most of them have repeated in different lighting to simulate time of day or are prop files) .

~40 Mb

THAT.IS.IT!!!

What the actual fuck?! If this is the dev's idea of trolling it's a good one, but if this is the dev's marketing plan to attract more patrons well... better go back to selling potatoes.

Last edited:

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
How long will the MC be sick? Do I have to wait for next update for him to get well again?
How to advance to level 4 with Lucy?
Those questione may or may not be answered, but everybody would like to know.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Holy mother of all updates this one is breaking new limits! It is simply insulting! If I were a patron (fortunately got enough brains not to be a patron to this dev) I would be fuming!!! The only addition to the game is the MC getting sick a few pics with Rosie worrying about him, even less picture with Lucy worrying about him, and a few pics when he steals Rosie's panties.

This totals to 102 new files (don't get excited, most of them have repeated in different lighting to simulate time of day or are prop files) .

~40 Mb

THAT.IS.IT!!!

What the actual fuck?! If this is the dev's idea of trolling it's a good one, but if this is the dev's marketing plan to attract more patrons well... better go back to selling potatoes.
Thanks the heads up. Will pass on this update then. Maybe next time.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
but you continue to download
sorry to de-rail for a bit but honestly why is that a bad thing? I don't expect anything drastically to have changed at this point but still download to see if anything did.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
sorry to de-rail for a bit but honestly why is that a bad thing? I don't expect anything drastically to have changed at this point but still download to see if anything did.
waiting 3-4 months to see small changes in game ? play other better games

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
I can't find Rosie's panties in her room! Mc is sick but I can't find it!
At the start of the update in the morning see Lucy in the tub,then peep on Rosie masturbating in the toilet room (don't know if this one is necessary but it's what I did), then go see Lucy at work and then go to the park and see her again before going home. This should bring Lucy up to level 3 at 30% . After you get sick and Rosie helps you, you should be able to find the panties. There is also another scene with Lucy but can't remember if it happens before or after you find Rosie's panties.

Reactions: LeRescator

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Did what you said and it seem to have worked. The scene you mention with Lucy is before you find the panties. Just after seeing Lucy at the front door go to Rosie's room and you'll find the panties...
So thx for advice

At the start of the update in the morning see Lucy in the tub,then peep on Rosie masturbating in the toilet room (don't know if this one is necessary but it's what I did), then go see Lucy at work and then go to the park and see her again before going home. This should bring Lucy up to level 3 at 30% . After you get sick and Rosie helps you, you should be able to find the panties. There is also another scene with Lucy but can't remember if it happens before or after you find Rosie's panties.

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
I started again with my save 2.4 and there I had the pants in the room, I had done exactly the same thing the first time! bug?

Thank you for your answer. (y)

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes