4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Just for clarification: Do i need to restart the game if i have the version 4.0.0? Or is it meant for Versions below that?

I am loading the latest version, right now.

Sry. I am a bit confused. Don´t shoot me pls. o_O

Metalpesado

Jul 26, 2020
Just for clarification: Do i need to restart the game if i have the version 4.0.0? Or is it meant for Versions below that?

I am loading the latest version, right now.

Sry. I am a bit confused. Don´t shoot me pls. o_O
That's for versions before 4.0.0 cause of the partial "massive" change

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
That's for versions before 4.0.0 cause of the partial "massive" change

Alright, thanks for your Clarification. Started the game from version 4.0.3 from a save from 4.0.0 and the "updating" process for the save game was a bit weird to me. But it worked. But finding a save not saved "in scene" was a bit difficult :KEK:.

Cheers to ya and have a nice weekend. ;)(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i tried and tried and tried to knock up Rumines .... no luck ... i gave up after 100 times .. ALSO : did you raise her stamina drain .. cause i thought it was 15 and now its 20 :unsure:

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
Haramase Simulator v0.4.0.0 Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation to quality.

Win/Linux: MEGA - -

Original Size: 4.60 GB
Compressed Size: 526 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
Could you upload the compressed version of v0.4.0.3? I want a game with an open rpa file~~:eek:

vagabond_ru

Feb 5, 2018
Dear Devs,

What about giving the link... to a patch? Not the patched game.
Just an archive with all updated files in the correct directories/folders?

I meant all patches. From the figuratevely "naked" 4.0.0

Last edited:

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
-.- is it honestly that hard for you people to say how to use the cheats in this game ? Like would it kill you to type a sentence ? Please , how cheats work in this game , how do I activate the console ? Is it Renpy ? I'm pressing shift + o and nothing's happening

Yalon

Mar 26, 2018
-.- is it honestly that hard for you people to say how to use the cheats in this game ? Like would it kill you to type a sentence ? Please , how cheats work in this game , how do I activate the console ? Is it Renpy ? I'm pressing shift + o and nothing's happening
It is Ren'Py. Most games have disabled the console by default. Search for "Enabling Console in Renpy Games" and you'll find a guide with pictures on this website.

Since there's like a million different values, no one has written a guide for them since a lot of them are very specific and won't help you unless you know exactly which value you need to change for something to happen. Money is just "money = xxx", others you'll have to look up in the code or ask.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
download unren 9.1 and unpack in the exe location open it and press 3 then enter now you'll be able to use the console

Reactions: RaviCK98
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes